Is it too late for me to get treatment?

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

So more and more as days go on, I wonder if I'm too late. I have minimal hourglassing when getting erect, but my erections are slower. I don't know if this is due to lack of libido, stress, or the scarring I must have. It's like all along the dorsal side of my penis. It feels somewhat lumpy to me also that area seems to not be flexible when I try to stretch my penis like when I was before this injury.

As I stated it's been almost 2 years in one month. It was from a tight grip semi erect when masturbating without any lubrication. Idk what drove me to do that, but I do feel like an idiot still. This is all consuming, stressing me out. Some days are better than others, but when I realize I don't get random daytime erections anymore and my flaccid penis won't hang all the time it makes me go, why did I not head to the ER immediately? Why was I so embarrassed? I could have made up a lie saying a girl have me a HJ or something idk. And I didn't. I was foolish.

Anyways, idk if there's anything a doctor can do. I don't know the extent of my scarring, but I'd guess it is pretty major. My penis use to inflate from the top half of my shaft first then the bottom. Now it's bottom, top then middle and a pretty large section if you ask me.  Anyways thought on this. Idk what to do until I get a diagnosis on the extent of it and what not.

Edit: I tried achieving one. I could. But I'm still wondering if this can still improve or not.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).