Serrapeptase and water Fasting

Previous topic - Next topic

AlterEgo

Can I continue to take serrapeptase while on 7 day water fast?
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

diehardpatriot

Hey man, wouldn't recommend it. Makes me vomit if I take it in the middle of a prolonged fast. Take it on feeding says 1-2 hours before eating. Or at night before bed. I saw an anecdote of a guy on keto forums who made his 70 degree bend completely straight by doing keto and megadosing Serrapeptase everyday for 6 months. His pain resolved as well. Definitely think Serrapeptase can be very good for peyronies  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

AlterEgo

How much is mega-dosing?  I have damaged tissue just completed day 1 of my water fast.  I have been taking about 1.1 million units of serrapeptase for about 6 months not much help so far  
42 male

diehardpatriot

1.1 million units a day??? He was not taking that much  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

AlterEgo

Yes I've seen people say they take 2.5 million units a day that more is needed to breakdown the scar tissue.  
42 male

diehardpatriot

That is a LOT of serrapeptase. Geez. This guy from the forum wasn't taking that much