Hbot

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41443-018-0023-9 sounds interesting maybe it can help peyronies ??
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

pey ron

not too sure about it... but i've heard it mentioned before... I'd suppose abundance of oxygen would lead to more oxidative stress?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Patientxyz1992

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/jocd.12468&ved=2ahUKEwiZiOirztfjAhWHm-AKHUbfBAUQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw13xETdrehhthHs04wOkBtx this article about hbot effects on rabbit ear scar tissue
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

pey ron

ok, i'm sold. So i need to find a doctor that will send me to the hyperbaric chamber? and pray that it won't catch on fire?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Bent Ding Dong

They need to trial out a chamber exclusively for the penis! A VED with extra oxygen.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Alibaba

Most hospitals that have a wound healing center have hyperbaric chambers.   I have a couple older gay friends who have one. For "elderly men" the seem to #uck like rabbits as often as their gate is closed each day.  They are great for curing migrains. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Alibaba

Quote from: Bent Ding Dong on August 01, 2019, 05:50:22 AM
They need to trial out a chamber exclusively for the penis! A VED with extra oxygen.

So, you fill your vacuum pump cylinder with oxygen. Using a hand pump instead of a motorized one so you don't melt it down when the motor goes in flames,  How much pure oxygen do you think would be in it?   My take would be nasal canulas supplying 100% o2, breath deep 5 minutes, then suck the heavily oxygenated blood in with the pump.  o2 will clearly be when you need it. Cheers.  

Bent Ding Dong

I'd like to try it but where to get the oxygen?
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Alibaba

I have several large bottles for use with an acetylene torch. I also use them when I have a severe headache if the headache isn't so bad I forget to.  There is a lease on the bottle, price of gas but it has to be much cheaper than the inflated cost of medical 02.  Both are filled at the same place I get it so I doubt any difference except the container. You have to have a regulator because in the bottle it is about 2000 p.s.i.  

pey ron

Alibaba, it's not clear to me: what do your older gay friends need the hyperbaric chamber for?
relationship status, etc

Alibaba

They tell me the worst thing to a gay man is to get old or look old so they use it to try to stay young. I am not going to tell them they are still getting older.  

pey ron

but doesn't oxygen cause oxydative stress and hence make you age faster???
relationship status, etc

skunkworks

Short answer is no.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]