I injured my penis 11 weeks ago and I'm trying to find out exactly what is wrong

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

Age 20

Sex M

Height 6"

Weight 140

Race Caucasian

Duration of complaint 9 weeks

Location (Geographic and on body) penis

Any existing relevant medical issues (if any) no

Current medications (if any) anti-inflammatories as of a few days ago

Include a photo if relevant (skin condition for example) Diagram: https://imgur.com/a/bN9ep9p

I injured my penis two months ago, how I did it is complicated and I'm not 100% sure how, but I imagine that if you got an erect penis and pushed it to the right side a little too far, it would cause the same injury I have. I inured my penis somewhere around the left side of the very bottom of my shaft. It was painful one night before bed while masturbating after having done an exercise that involved moving it to the side earlier that day, and when I woke up the next day it was very painful and unable to move.

when flaccid my penis now hangs a little bit more to the left (As if it doesn't have the strength to hang vertically or to the right, it hurts a little when not hanging to the left) it always did hang to the left but now more so, and when sitting forward with legs open and with an erection, it doesn't seem to have the strength to stick up vertically, it sticks up and to the left a bit, and I can feel a sensation (weakness maybe) in the injured area with each pulse of my erection. when I stand up straight and get an erection, it seems maybe an inch shorter as while standing up and I feel weakness in the area of injury(the weakness isn't really there when I'm on anti-inflammatories i think but it's still shorter), but it doesn't seem shorter when sitting forward with legs open, with an erection

If I even lightly touch my penis when flaccid it is a little painful at the area of injury(seriously, even if a fly landed on it it would hurt a little). After ejaculating it gets much more painful for the rest of the day and I feel like it sets the recovery back to square one. I think it's the squeezing of the (muscles?) that happens during ejaculation that is the damaging part.

I spoke to a urologist but they weren't very sure of what could be wrong since it looks normal. They suggested it could be a ligament problem but I can't find any cases/information online of a ligament injury to the side of the penis. He said ligaments of the penis heal easily but Google says they don't.

here is another diagram of roughly where it hurts and feels inflamed sometimes: https://imgur.com/a/haIBhph

Maybe this would have been healed by now if I stopped masturbating. I have since stopped but it's healing extremely slow if at all.

I'm not getting much sleep, probably since this is making me extremely anxious and depressed.

By the way, there is a lot of swelling around the area but I'm not sure if that's caused by the injury or the fungal infection which I also have in the area.

does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem? or advice? Feel free to ask for more information if it will help. Any help would be extremely appreciated
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

restoringdthrowaway

Also I think I just found a little dent in the shaft at the injured site
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

NeoV

Leave your penis alone, zero erection checking. Penile injuries takes weeks or months to heal (if they even do), and you have to leave it alone.
I personally would recommend gentle traction and heat but this is my own opinion and based on my experiences over the last decade.

Get your diet flawlessly anti-inflammatory and be very patient.  

program4004

Yes agreed. Took me over a year to get my penis back to normal. Listen to me when I say this is a patience game. Treat it like you'd treat a broken leg. And also no more dangerous manipulation with your penis. Only should be used to pee, make love and that's it. I have occasional hourglassing like once in a blue moon but no pain! And my penis for the longest time had issues. All I did was apply heat, rest like normal, didn't really change my diet. But I'd recommend include more veggies and eat at maintenance to keep decent energy to heal your body. But overall this is a patience game. But I also wakeup with erections every morning now and can even get em standing up too.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

restoringdthrowaway

Quote from: NeoV on July 26, 2019, 08:16:12 PM
Leave your penis alone, zero erection checking. Penile injuries takes weeks or months to heal (if they even do), and you have to leave it alone.
I personally would recommend gentle traction and heat but this is my own opinion and based on my experiences over the last decade.

Get your diet flawlessly anti-inflammatory and be very patient.
thank you, is there a way to prevent Peyronie's disease from happening to me or is it inevitable in order to heal it?

Nocekgari

restoringdthrowaway, your story is almost identical with mine. I injured my penis exactly 9 weeks ago. Even injured area is exactly the same. I saw 4 different urologists to get a diagnosis. In my case, it is a penile fracture. First 2 urologists couldn't find the fracture, but the 3rd one pushed the right spot and bingo! It happened during sex, cowgirl position, my penis slipped out and hit her pelvic bone. There was an audible cracking sound but pain lasted only for couple of seconds. Hard flaccid started immediately, and an acne-like bump formed on my injured area. But I didn't know it was a fracture so kept masturbating and even had sex. But over time a weird sensation started on my penis, hard flaccid got consistent, turtling and constant pain during flaccid state. I had Erectile Dysfunction because of psychological reasons. I know it is not due to physical injury because I no longer have Erectile Dysfunction. My 3rd uro suggested me to avoid forcing erections. He gave me colchicum and Vitamin E. I saw another doc recently and he told me my fracture is getting better, but long term effects are unknown. Considering our stories are so similar, I would suggest seeing another uro and avoiding masturbation and sex for couple of weeks. It's a good thing you still get erections. You may had a minor fracure like mine. If this is the case, it is not the end of the world, but it will take a long time to heal completaly. My 4th urologist told me I can masturbate and have sex, but I only masturbate very gently only to empty my testicals. My erections seems a lot less elastic than before. My penis looks and feels like an iron stick. You should be patient and first of all, see another uro and tell him/her about your concerns.  
25 year old with penile fracture. Fracture happened on May 30. No surgery, only conservative treatment. Uro thinks it was not a big one. No ED, no peyronies so far. Doctor says Peyronies Disease is possible. Constant penile pain, turtling, hard flaccid.