22 year old desperately looking for help

Previous topic - Next topic

Graggaxy

Hello, I am a 22 year old guy and ive had a girlfriend for a year now. 6 months ago I had a period where I couldn't get hard so good. During sex, my penis sometimes slipped out and I mildly crushed it. This happened like 2-3 times in total and when it happened, it hurt a bit but nothing dramatic. I didn't even get flaccid. No bruising or swelling so I didn't bother to go to a doctor at that time. Fast forward to today, I've noticed some bending (to the left) in the last weeks and a small lump like hardening on the left side of my shaft. Also my glans appears smaller and more cones shaped than before.

I went to an urologist today but he couldn't feel anything abnormal with his hands. he then did an ultrasound of my penis and saw a healing wound on the left side of my penis. It was small he said and minimal. He told me it will heal itself and I shouldn't worry about it. he wants me to come back in 3 months. He didn't prescribe me anything..

Now please guys, I need to know what happened to me. How can I support the healing process to get minimal scarring? I read that I should take vitamin E. What else should I take and do? Please can you help me I am completely desperate. Can you show me a stack of supplements / medication I would need?
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Wethenorth

Hey man,

Welcome to the 20 y/o club of guys who may or may not fall into the Peyronies bucket. I'm in the same boat, although my "injury" happened a bit more recently. Your doctor didn't explicitly mention plaque which is good. Also that's great that the doc was willing to do an ultrasound as some people on here have a hard time even getting that done. While you're waiting to see if your mild deformity (if it's even that bad) levels out, here's what I personally suggest:

ALC - 1.5-2 grams spread over two or three doses a day
L-Arginine - 2 grams, 1g in the morning and 1g after dinner
CoQ10 - 200-400mg (try different dosages and see what you tolerate best)
Vitamin E (probably ineffective, but it really can't hurt)
Vitamin D3
Fish Oil
Heat therapy (use a rice sock or hand warmers whatever works better)
Traction (Link up with NeoV and check his YouTube)
IF YOUR DOC IS WILLING TO PRESCRIBE PENTOX TAKE HIM/HER UP ON THAT!

Aside from that, abstain from sex for a bit or just go at it gentle. Exercise plenty and try to follow an anti-inflammatory diet (tons of link for a simple google search). Lay off the smoking/drinking if you do either. Most of all, just try to keep a level head. This is not the be all and end all that some people on this forum will make it out to be.

Given that you're in the "not sure if I have it, not diagnosed" boat that I'm in, feel free to reach out to me via PM for any insight or advice.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Graggaxy

Quote from: Wethenorth on July 26, 2019, 08:07:15 AM
Hey man,

Welcome to the 20 y/o club of guys who may or may not fall into the Peyronies bucket. I'm in the same boat, although my "injury" happened a bit more recently. Your doctor didn't explicitly mention plaque which is good. Also that's great that the doc was willing to do an ultrasound as some people on here have a hard time even getting that done. While you're waiting to see if your mild deformity (if it's even that bad) levels out, here's what I personally suggest:

ALC - 1.5-2 grams spread over two or three doses a day
L-Arginine - 2 grams, 1g in the morning and 1g after dinner
CoQ10 - 200-400mg (try different dosages and see what you tolerate best)
Vitamin E (probably ineffective, but it really can't hurt)
Vitamin D3
Fish Oil
Heat therapy (use a rice sock or hand warmers whatever works better)
Traction (Link up with NeoV and check his YouTube)
IF YOUR DOC IS WILLING TO PRESCRIBE PENTOX TAKE HIM/HER UP ON THAT!

Aside from that, abstain from sex for a bit or just go at it gentle. Exercise plenty and try to follow an anti-inflammatory diet (tons of link for a simple google search). Lay off the smoking/drinking if you do either. Most of all, just try to keep a level head. This is not the be all and end all that some people on this forum will make it out to be.

Given that you're in the "not sure if I have it, not diagnosed" boat that I'm in, feel free to reach out to me via PM for any insight or advice.

First of all, thanks for your help. I just ordered Coenzyme Q10 and ACL and bought l-arginine locally at a drugstore. What do you mean with heat therapy? How exactly do I perform this?

What is Pentox? I could actually get a prescription for it because my mom is a doctor and she could just write me a prescription. Does it help? Is it recommended?

Thanks again for your help. I just hope this sorts itself out someday...
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Wethenorth

Heat therapy is simply applying heat to your penis to help with circulation. Search "rice sock" and you'll see how people do it. Pentox is a blood thinner that is considered the first line of defense in Peyronies/possible Peyronies. As I'm at work I can't pull up the exact dosages, but once again it should be easy to find with a quick search. PM me if you have any more questions and I'll try to help ya! We're in this together.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Graggaxy

Quote from: Wethenorth on July 26, 2019, 09:34:08 AM
Heat therapy is simply applying heat to your penis to help with circulation. Search "rice sock" and you'll see how people do it. Pentox is a blood thinner that is considered the first line of defense in Peyronies/possible Peyronies. As I'm at work I can't pull up the exact dosages, but once again it should be easy to find with a quick search. PM me if you have any more questions and I'll try to help ya! We're in this together.

Ok thanks for your help. Just did some research on this forum and others have said that I should be taking L-citrullin instead of L-arginine. Is this true?
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

JCH

Greetings! First, I am impressed that you were so quick to go to the doctor...I have been dealing with this for almost a year and have just now got the nerve up to go. I would encourage you to listen to your doctor and see if this heals on its own, BUT if you begin to notice more mend or hour-glass shaking go back sooner than 3 months. Catching this early and starting treatment early is a must.  Best of luck to you and I hope to hear positive results and a success story from you!
JCH - 49 years old dealing with Peyronies for the last year

Graggaxy

Quote from: JCH on July 26, 2019, 05:01:17 PM
Greetings! First, I am impressed that you were so quick to go to the doctor...I have been dealing with this for almost a year and have just now got the nerve up to go. I would encourage you to listen to your doctor and see if this heals on its own, BUT if you begin to notice more mend or hour-glass shaking go back sooner than 3 months. Catching this early and starting treatment early is a must.  Best of luck to you and I hope to hear positive results and a success story from you!
Thanks for your help. Actually I developed some pain during erections in the last days which I didn't have before I went to the doctor. Really weird... I read that I shouldn't masturbate or have sex during this healing process because the more erections I have, the more scar tissue builds up. Is this true? I'm scared now  
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Pfract

By what you describe, bending the penis while it slips out, diagnosed injury on the left side of penis, and all the rest it has all the symptoms of a minor penile injury. By now if you haven't bent it again, it should be fully healed. How is your erectile function?

You may or may not get your condition worse. It is really case by case.  

Graggaxy

Quote from: pfract on August 02, 2019, 03:58:09 PM
By what you describe, bending the penis while it slips out, diagnosed injury on the left side of penis, and all the rest it has all the symptoms of a minor penile injury. By now if you haven't bent it again, it should be fully healed. How is your erectile function?

You may or may not get your condition worse. It is really case by case.
It has gotten quite bad to be honest. I feel pain on the left side of the shaft now while getting an erection (where the wound was, that the doctor saw via ultrasound) which wasn't the case before. I have been feeling this pain ever since I went to the doctor.. my penis actually bends to the left now even in flaccid state. Really don't know what I should do from here. The doctor told me I should wait and that it'll heal by itself but at that point I wasn't feeling pain but now I actually do.
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Hawk

If the wound was on the left and you are bending to the left even when erect it is very possibly the scar tissue is contracted and non-elastic.  I personally would consider some genital long period traction if you can work in the time needed.

Since this post has gotten to the 10 post limit for introductory topics, it is time to post on the main forum in whichever topics apply.  This topic will be locked after it hits one more post.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Larry

You could try a VED... According to Dr. Perito, if you pump it up until it's still comfortable but one more pump would be uncomfortable, that's the right spot.  Leave it for 30 minutes (or as long as you can tolerate it).  I would love to help you.  I really hate having a conversation via typing, if you leave me your number via PM I will call you.  :)

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Hawk

The standard protocol for using a VED for Peyronies Disease is pump hold and release then repump.  This makes sure that oxygen-rich blood is bathing all the tissue since oxygen depletion is an element in scar or plaque formation.  Holding for 30 minutes is not advised for treating Peyronies Disease.  According to the National Institutes of Health studies "may cause penile tissue hypoxia leading to apoptosis and collagen deposits, which ultimately results in the damage of the veno-occlusive system. These above pathological changes eventually induce organic ED and penile atrophy. "

Old Man who has been on Peyronies Disease forums for 25 years and worked with a few urologists and Agusta medical has an entire protocol for the VED on the forum.  I recommend you follow and read this entire link and all links in the post it points to.
VED THERAPY PROTOCOLS and STUDIES - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums