Post incision and grafting lumps and bumps

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

I'm 11 weeks post surgery, and things are still very much in the recovery phase (I hoped).

I just if anyone else who has undergone a grafting procedure can describe what lumps and bumps you have.

Before surgery I had a calcified plaque that was probably 1 1/2 inches long by 1/4 inch wide. It was on the top of my penis causing an upward curve of 100 degrees.

Post surgery I cannot feel the plaque the same.  I have an area that seems to be between 1/4 inch and 1/inch wide, that extends to half the circumference, which is rock hard.  I presume this is the graft.  However extending out from this, towards the tip and base I have a semi hard lump that is probably 2 inches in length.

I also have a narrow ring that extends pretty much the full circumference, just behind the graft.

The edges of the graft is still quite painful under pressure.  Especially when my penis withdrawals at all into my body.

I have no idea what's going on, but the result is very little stretch, and somewhat uncomfortable.

I have an appointment with the surgeon in a couple of weeks, but I would welcome anybody else's experience of how things heal.

Will the graft, which I believe was bovine, gradually soften and be absorbed?  Or will I always have this hard area?  
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure