My story as an 18 year old

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohno123

hello everyone I probably am unfortunately the youngest sufferer here. My penis has shrunken already and my depression has peaked and I am afraid I will not be able to lead a meaningful sex life. As vain as it sounds it is something I was looking forward too at this stage of my life. I have already lost an inch and have waisting at the base followed by a plaque induced upward curve. The fact this hprrible disease cannot be cured upsets me and the fact I cannot discuss this has lead me to share my story and receive advice. Thankyou for listening.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

Hey buddy, welcome! You're in the right place! We've all been through this and are here to help each other!  Be sure to reach out for support and let us know how we can help.
There are a lot of resources here and you'll find the support and help you need.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

Scotyboi

Hay man I'm 22 and have similar feelings. I see your a Brit like me. I'll warn you that the NHS is very slow on this issue, well at least thats my experience in the west of Scotland. Nevertheless, this forum has been very good psychologically for me as it shows that there are many ways of treating this problem.  

I'n my own experience I would add to the voices warning against masturbation. The pressure is too much and has ALWAYS aggravated my condition. I would also agree with those that say that heat (with the rice sock) helps a little. It let some blood flow back into the surrounding areas of my plaque recently. I have got a VED recently and will post a review in a month or so , so look out for that. Finally, I would say chill out. Alot of this is in our heads and I have ripped my self to shreds on this disease. Know that someday you will have it sorted, not now, not today, not in a week or a month or maybe a year but one day it will be fine. Till then, keep hope.  
2 Corinthians 12 : 7-10

I cannot change the past, but I can change the future, and in doing so, change the ultimate meaning of the past.

JCH

18 wow! I understand your depression and your feelings. I am almost 50 but feel the exact same way that you feel. It is very emotional and heart breaking. I am sorry it happened to you so young, But keep the hope alive and allow the doctors a chance to help you. If you ever need to reach out, feel free to PM me.  
JCH - 49 years old dealing with Peyronies for the last year

Pfract

Hey there man. Hang tight. Have you read the survival guide? What's your plan?