Implant update, thoughts, trial

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaba

Tired and worn out from Dr. day in St. Louis but thought I would do an update. 28 months, 3 weeks on the revision now. I did an experiment again. If you read my thread and watched Doctor Kramer's video, you know I have a bit of a left curve yet and flacid, it lays left.  I tried pumping it up to 30 pumps (36 maxes it out and pump bulb goes flat) and slept on it that way at night. After 2 nights, it would hang straight and center as if natural correct hang when deflated during the day.  It would take 2 straight nights to get it to do that.  If I ceased the rigidity at night, it would resume back to leaning left after a couple days. I did these cycles 2 times over 2 weeks with the same result each time. I don't think it would be possible to pump this thing up and sleep on it every night w/o creating a high risk for erosion, but it does show that keeping it hard for a period can mold a bent dick. I am starting to think that a high degree pump while healing would have a lot of effect if kept hard for a prolonged period. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Hawk

That makes sense Alibaba.  I think it makes sense to put every squeeze you can into that pump early in the healing process.  The earlier the better.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

Agreed. Dr. Kramer said he was tempted to leave me at 100% at the end of surgery but thought the pain would be unberable so he backed it down to about 50.  Now, 2 years in the future, I wish he would have and just drugged me to Saturn to watch moons while it healed.  I think it would have given an impressive final outcome near perfection.  Pain/perfection.  What a choise except pain would be 3 -4 weeks. Perfection for every. Wonder Dong!  Cheers. d
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Pfract

Alibaba! You want even more perfect than this after that first Dr Milam's implant? So glad I was able to follow your whole ordeal and see it turn into such an awesome finale. You are an inspiration to many. Thanks for sticking around with us Ali!!

Stepone

Alibaba,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
My implant was inflated to the max the first 24 hours. I stayed in the hospital overnight, so the morphine drip kept the pain low.
My unpumped penis favors to whatever after it has been trapped in underwear all day. Sometimes it will be bent to the left, sometimes to the right. But every time I pump it is always straight but with a slight bend upward originating at the base.
Thanks StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Roddy

A good read and interesting concept, Alibaba. Thanks for sharing. I only know that my curve was SO extreme that Mr Fraser, my surgeon, planned in advance to leave me fully inflated post surgery to re-model my bent penis. As it turns out, he left me like that for 10 full days until I reported to him to have it deflated. My results are unrecognisable. A full right angled turn downward to now completely straight. Unbelievable. So, yes, I had so much pain but my advice would always be pain management done properly - not a couple of tablets every 4 hours - and you can totally withstand the pain of re-modelling. I now own a straight dick. I am the evidence to anyone out there with extreme bend/deformity that an implant will completely straighten out a bend - regardless of severity.  
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.