Traction error- did I cause permanent damage?

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcernedandWorried

I do something a little compared to others here: I apply heat during traction. I, very loosely, with padding around the inside, tie a heat pack to my penis during traction. Since the string is slightly loose, and tightest only around the columns of the Penimaster, it never puts any pressure on the shaft.

Last night, I did something different. Normally, I leave the end of the device propped against the edge of the chair, so that the penis is roughly straight. This time, I let it hang downwards. Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to me because of the slightly numbing sensation of the heat pack, my bunched-up (because of the cold air) scrotum was in the way of the device hanging directly down. This meant that the ring of padding I use to protect my penis from contact with the string was putting a band of light pressure on the underside of my penis. When I took the device off, I noticed that my penis looked "top heavy", because the forward positioning of the heat pack meant that it was drawing blood towards the top, and that potentially the light pressure of the paper towel ring of padding was blocking some blood flow up to and around the bottom third. There was no discoloration, and once the heat pack was removed, no anomalous sensations.

Now I know the reason that people aren't supposed to use cock rings for more than half an hour is that it can cause damage. Is it possible that this light pressure damaged my penis? I was using it for two hours, and maintained that posture for a majority of those hours (broken up by moments of readjustment in my chair). The only reassuring thing I can think of is that unlike a cock ring, the pressure was probably not as strong, and not as complete (in that it did not wrap all the way around the corpus callosum). I can't get an erection today, but this may also have something to do with my anxiety over the events of last night. Am I overreacting?  

RandyPE

Hey amigo.  Sorry for the scare! Anything that negatively affects us down below is scary.  But not likely that you did anything permanently damaging to your penis.  The tissues respond quickly - you'll get the sensation back and will find yourself back to how you were before this incident.  It's just a temporary response to overworking your tool.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.