2nd round of xiaflex, bruising and swelling

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernapal

Today I had my second shot of the second round of xiaflex. The urologist was a little more aggressive in injecting the plaque at two angles and squeezing the medicine inside afterwards. As a result I have bruising and swelling that I didn't experience before and moderate pain.
Should I use ice for the inflammation or that will hinder the effects of Xiaflex? I used it for twenty minutes and the I started to think and worry. This disease is turning me into a paranoid.
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

Junior

Is your doctor aggressive when modeling. The physician assistant did the shots & modeling. He when right into the plaque all the way through & then slowly released the Xiaflex. The day of modeling wasn't too bad, some stretching at different angles & pressing on the plaque.

Junior _ good luck
ED - born 1952   /Peyronies Disease Onset 7/2018 at 65 / Prostatectomy 4/1/2019 / Low - T testosterone therapy June 2019 / June 2019 Peyronies Disease at 70 degrees - July 2019 started Xiaflex 1st cycle

Fernapal

No, my doctor is not that aggressive with dispersing the medicine after injection and he does the injections himself, with all respect due to his assistant I would not allow my penis to be his learning experience, but I think he missed the plaque and that's why I'm bruised and in pain. It was not a bad experience for me with the first three injections, now I'm on the fence about continuing the treatment specially since my improvements are minor. I will wait a couple of days and see how it evolves to make my mind.
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.