Penis enlargement surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of enlargement surgery?  I appreciate that it is likely to only increase flaccid length, but since my excision and implant surgery, with circumcision, this is causing me some issues
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Pfract

It is something which is strongly advised against. Complications, dubious results, lack of data on results, lack of proper doctors doing it. There are easier ways that may give you results to a point. Traction for example.  

Paolo

Engorgement, i.e blood flow is everything for filling out a penis, concentrate on what you can do to maximise the look and feel, enlargement surgery IMO offers false hope  :-\
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TDix

I would say you don't want to do that Mark.  I will look at who Dr Yafi associates with in Australia if you would like a second opinion.  I want you fixed just as much as myself man
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

TDix

Look into Dr Eric Chung.  I can't vouch for him but I know he is associated with Dr Yafi
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE