Peyronies or No Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wethenorth

Hi all,

Early last month I had an intense night of sex and woke up to find my penis hanging a little more to the right than usual. Had pain/ED that I believe was 1. a side effect of the prostatitis I was dealing with and 2. psychological due to a lot of stress at the time. Needless to say I went to two different uro's who didn't detect anything during a physical exam. My erections looked completely normal (maybe a slight angle at the tip that was always there I just never realized) and were painless. Then I stumbled upon the forum.

I ended up finding another uro who specialized in Peyronies (although he is not listed on the board within this forum). He said he was 99% sure it wasn't Peyronies but ordered an ultrasound to give me peace of mind. The results came back saying that everything looked great and there were no abnormalities (plaques and the like).

This leads me to believe that the pain and "hanging" have more to do with my pelvic floor being ravaged by having prostatitis for two years. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions