Insurance Companies

Previous topic - Next topic

GHG7F0

What Insurance companies have covered Xiaflex and/or surgery?
My Urologist has me coming back later in the year and I have a wide choice of Insurance plans so I'm wondering which plan to choose?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hello GHG

This is not an answer we can give you insurance plans differ a great deal. Not all BCBS  UHC etc... plans are the same. There are hundreds of plans within each company. You need to contact the plans you are interested in and ask them what the coverage is for these services. It is always best that you ask and find out personally what your plan covered, get names and ref#s for the people you talk to.

I just don't want you to have someone say their BCBS plan covered it and you choose a plan that wouldn't just because they are all different.

This page has information to help read the info at the very bottom where I made the first post.
How to make insurance companies to cover medications, VED, surgery for Peyronies - Peyronies Society Forums

Stabler  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.