About Hard Flaccid, What is that?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocekgari

Hello everybody. I believe I injured my penis and Peyronies Disease is on it's way very aggresively. 40 days ago I had a "cowgirl accident" and since then my penis is not the same. My urologists (yes, I've visited two of them) avoided saying a deffinite thing. But every single symptom says it's Peyronies Disease. My natural curve increased. There is constant pain in my shaft. Turtle syndrom, visible changes on the shaft. But thankfully I don't have ED yet. But I feel it is coming too.

Hard flaccid is the most annoying symptom so far. It is 7/24 and I believe it is the cause of constant pain. But I don't knoe if hard flaccid is what I think it is. I feel like my penis feels harder then it used to be. Not erection hard but hard, like it is much tenser then before. Also it looks smaller when flaccid. Veins became more visible. When I am standing I can feel a hard little thing inside of my boxer, it's an unnatural feeling. What to do for this ane is it a sign for worse things to come? Why is this happening? Btw I must say I am very very nervous all the time. Stress is incredible. Sometimes I notice when I focus on something else and take my attention away from my penis, hard flaccid seems to dissapear. Can it be psychological? Do everybody with Peyronies Disease get hard flaccid? There is so little source on the internet about that and my urologists both seemed careless when I mention it.

I am undiagnosed as I said before. I am not even sure if my curve got worse, I had sex and masturbated a lot after the initial injury, erections seemed fine, except when I get hard flaccid I lost my ability to get hard. I am on colchicum and vitamin e, are they going to help? I know I asked so many questions but hopefully people who went through this will understand and share their experiences with me.  
25 year old with penile fracture. Fracture happened on May 30. No surgery, only conservative treatment. Uro thinks it was not a big one. No ED, no peyronies so far. Doctor says Peyronies Disease is possible. Constant penile pain, turtling, hard flaccid.

Pfract

What do you mean by cowgirl accident? did you fracture your penis? was there any snap? did the girl came down on your erection to hard and you bend your penis? blood.... hematoma...?

program4004

I think hard flaccid is when the penis has blood trapped. It could be a hematoma.

My advice for you is to one, DON'T ICE. Icing any part of the body can actually make the tissues less flexible according to recent research. To keep the healing process steady, use something WARM like a hot rice sock, hothands, etc. Don't make it too hot, I think the recommended temperature is like 30-40 degrees celcius to reduce plaque size according to a study. But, it's too early for you to develop scar tissue. You will notice in the 12-18 months if your penis is okay. I personally had major ED from September 2017 until April 2019. And that was because I was foolish and kept testing erections and masturbating to see if I was okay. Luckily I have erectile function, and I have occasional hard flaccid, but, I think thats because something is making my blood vessels compress which causes the hard flaccid, its like you have a semi erection 24/7.
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

NeoV

Indeed, the heat studies showed improved penile "elasticity" AND clearance of hematoma.
Traction also helps, and diet / supplements or drugs. Nattokinase is a powerful blood thinner that improves penile elasticity.

program4004

Awesome, you think weight loss will help too? I'm overweight man. Like 80 lbs over ideal.
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Nocekgari

Quote from: pfract on July 10, 2019, 08:41:24 PM
What do you mean by cowgirl accident? did you fracture your penis? was there any snap? did the girl came down on your erection to hard and you bend your penis? blood.... hematoma...?

I don't think I fractured it. Because there was no blood and no pain, besides my urologist told me there is no fracture. He said it was a  penile trauma. By cowgirl accident I mean erect penis hitting her pelvic bone. There was a cracking sound too. But no eggplant deformity.
25 year old with penile fracture. Fracture happened on May 30. No surgery, only conservative treatment. Uro thinks it was not a big one. No ED, no peyronies so far. Doctor says Peyronies Disease is possible. Constant penile pain, turtling, hard flaccid.

NeoV

Weight loss will definitely help penile health. Blood pressure will drop and likely blood sugar.

Nocekgari

Just noticed alcohol helps. Since I fracurtured my penis I have hard flaccid and today I took alcohol for the first time and right now my penis feels very normal. No hard flaccid, no pain for the first time.  This made me think hard flaccid syndrome has a psychological side. I am not saying it has nothing to do with the injury but relaxing definetly helps.  

program4004

Yeah. I don't know about that. To me it seems like it's inflammation man. I'd not recommend alcohol as a solution to anything. There's no psychological side to HF. Maybe fight or flight, but, you can tell the difference between a cold day flaccid penis or a hard flaccid one. I'd recommend staying away from all these other forums especially those dumb Penile Exercise sites. Once again I'll reiterate keep off your penis and just use heat therapy for the time being. Exercise regularly and don't use ice at all for therapy.