Ultrasound vs MRI

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

So I don't have medical care yet, but, I'm wondering if an ultrasound will be effective in seeing any scarring. Whether it's on the tunica, in the corpus Cavernosum etc. Also would it be able to tell if a blood vessel is compressed? Just things like that. Would I have to do an MRI to see the corpus cavernosum?

So far I do have erectile function, but, I get the occasional hourglassing when active or standing. It's distressing and has been keeping me from exercising in worry from hurting it. I don't have any narrowing upon full erection and seem to be the same size.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Pfract

Where abouts are you located? I know of a place where you can get a top of the line ultra sound.  

program4004

25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Pfract

SanDiegosexualmedicine.com

Full report for your ultrasound, see it on the TV screen upfront, and discuss the results instantly. It's also done erect.  

program4004

I wish I could afford to go there. But I need to see one preferably in Houston. I was looking at going to Dr. Mohit Khera since he takes an interest in studying the disease at Baylor Medicine.