Pentox use with xiaflex

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernapal

Reading other members comments and now by my own experience. Why are so many urologists reluctant to prescribe pentox while on xiaflex treatment? I've heard positive comments from many members about pentox but my urologist  shut it down the immediately without giving me any chance to explain why I wanted it.  
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

TonySa

Dr Lue did the same for me, but I didn't ask why.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Fernapal

And you still used pentox while on xiaflex treatment?If you did, any negative effects that you can point to the medication? I'm gettin really cautious and concerned of a downside turn on my condition.
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

TonySa

I did continue to use even though he recommended stopping it.  About that time I had developed a septic gall bladder w an emergency removal.  Not sure it was related.,.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.