Implant Journals Format

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I made an index of all the implant journals I could think of. You can see it at the top of the Sticky Topics list on this board.  There are a few others that have made some posts about getting implants but they never made a journal.  I will try to add some to the description of each journal such as age at implant, degree of curve, or marital status if the member publicly shared that info and especially if there is anything that makes it less common such as very young, single, severe bend, etc so those looking at the index can find a journal that might address their particular situation.

I would encourage all of those that make future journal posts to their own journal to always start with "Day ____ Post-op" or "Week ____ Post-op"  so those looking for information can quickly find what they need to compare about what to expect.

If you have any input such as a journal I missed or something that needs to be added to a journal's description just leave a post here.  I got the descriptions mostly from the members signature line.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stepone

Hey Hawk, you are the man!
Thanks for enhancing this site.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC