8 week post incision and grafting

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

8 weeks after my operation (incision and grafting) and I have managed penetration for the first time.

Not all good though; still have loss of length of 1 1/2 inches, residual bend to the left and significant upwards curve of around 40 degrees.

Surgeon can't understand loss of length or residual curve, so currently trying VED and tadalafil daily.  Tablets seem to be giving me back ache and not much improvement to the strength of my erections yet.  Although it has only been 4 days since I took a break to see if my back improved (which it did)

I also have noticed a couple of lump on the graft.  Not sure if these have become more apparent as swelling reduces, or they are getting bigger.  Does feel like new plaque, as they appear to be just under the skins and can be moved slightly.

I have another follow up with the the surgeon in 4 weeks.  Hopefully things will improve, but I'm not feeling confident that the residual upward curve is going to correct itself.

I don't think I would opt for further surgery, as I feel as though I am in a worse situation than  before.  
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Pfract

Not exactly sure what to say here. One thing I do know...  Think wisely about what you will do next. And don't be rushed into going for surgery again. I'd also say it's early on recovery for you, at just 8 weeks....I'd say take good measurements here and keep track to see how you are doing as time goes by?

MarkDS

Thanks.  Certainly not rushing into more surgery.

What I struggle with most is the circumcision that was performed during surgery.  Where my flaccid penis has reduced in size,  the tip constantly rubs on my underwear.  I can no longer cycle or walk any distance in comfort.

49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure