VED protocol prior to implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiefy

Sorry if this the wrong place for this, but I read through the few threads in the VED area with no results.  In prep for my eventual implant, I plan to use a VED and restoreX (alternate days, unless doc says otherwise) for a couple months to hopefully regain some lost length. The restoreX I ordered won't be here until next week, but want to be sure I'm using the VED right in the mean time.  I know to go slow, but what should the VED protocol look like?  Pump up for X minutes, release and then repeat X times?  I don't think what I've been doing is right (2 minutes pumped, 30 seconds released, repeat 3 times).    
Peyronies for 2+ years.  Have ED for 8 months
Tried Xiaflex, 3 cycles, zero improvement
Had incision & grafting surgery, Feb 2019.  Fixed curve (I think) but resulted in substantial length & girth loss. 
Facing implant as remaining option

Hawk

Great question.  I know of lots of opinions but NO studies that suggest one pump time with so many repetitions gets better results than another inflation time with another number of repetitions.  I think what you are doing is good if you do it at least a couple of times a day.  I personally would also pump up one time right before traction and one right after traction because traction compresses the blood and oxygen from the penis.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Chiefy

Quote from: pfract on July 06, 2019, 01:00:41 PM
Hey chiefly! Check this out:

Preparing for implant: VED 30-60 days preop-daily - Peyronies Society Forums

Thanks.  I'd seen this, but unless I'm missing it, they don't say specifically what the protocol is; pump and leave it pressurized for 10 - 15 min or some sort of cycle of on or off.  Hawk's recommendation sounds logical to me, I'll give that a go unless doc advises otherwise.  
Peyronies for 2+ years.  Have ED for 8 months
Tried Xiaflex, 3 cycles, zero improvement
Had incision & grafting surgery, Feb 2019.  Fixed curve (I think) but resulted in substantial length & girth loss. 
Facing implant as remaining option