Gary's History-5/12/10

Previous topic - Next topic

GS

Age-60

Age at onset of Peyronies Disease- I got it for my 58th birthday...lucky me.

First Systems- soreness after intercourse that continued to get worse over time and then, all of a sudden, a bent penis.

My Progression- painful erections for a few months, soreness after intercourse to present day, but we don't have nearly as much actual intercourse now.  My wife is very understanding and our sexual relationship is still very good...we just have a lot more of what I used to call foreplay now and a lot less intercourse.

Where I am now/ Future plans-Presently I am taking all the supplements and using the VED.  I am currently in my 15th week of VED therapy and I am very hopeful it will help me get better or at least stay the same.  My curve is about 50 degrees, but we can still accomplish penetration.  My main fear is to get worse; if that happens, I guess I will look into surgery...but, it will have to be my only option.  I will continue to use the forum, searching for the next best thing and hoping for a cure.  You guys are "the best"; thanks for setting up The Society.  I can only imagine how much work you have put into it.

GS in Middle America