Onemed VED

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernapal

Good evening has anyone one tried the OneMed single tube VED? I'm trying to make up my mind and found that one at a decent price. Wondering if it would work the Old man protocol with a single tube. The SOMAerectStf electric is a too expensive for me at this point. Appreciate the help, keep positive.  
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

Old Man

Fernapal:

OK, first I am not familiar with the onemed VED. It may or may not work for extensive continue daily use with long periods of time. We consider anything other than a good and durable medical grade of material in a VED for long usage.

You do not have to use the higher priced VEDs from Augusta Medical Systems. They have other lessor priced one cylinder VEDs that would work very well for Peyronies Disease therapy. That company has lowered their prices to members of the main forum. You need to find the link to the forum sales rep at that company. The link is posted on the home page index when you log into the main forum. So, that and locate the link about the middle of the page. It is listed in the News section.

In the meantime, you should locate and read the two protocols shown in the VED board section of the home page. There are two threads/topics listed for VED posts. Read both of the one and three cylinder protocols. Make notes of anything you need answers for questions you might have. Send them on to me by PM (private message) for my interpretation. etc.

Best regards. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Fernapal

Thank you so much for your reply, my urologist recommended this OneMed VED. I'm trying to be cautious, don't want to sound like I'm advertising something I haven't tried. I'm in the second shot of first cycle of xiaflex, no results yet, tried stretching and gently bending to the opposite side of curvature and believe that I've injured myself. Now I'm feeling mild pain and discomfort. The salesman of the VED said that it was not practical having a manual pump due to the amount of repetitions for multiple erections that you need to create in 20 minutes. It kind of made sense to me, next week I'm due for another shot and I want to be ready to try to stretch my penis with a vacuum, rather that by hand I'm afraid of causing more damage. My main concern is the single cylinder, because alternating three different sizes sounded like a good therapy. Any thoughts?
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

TonySa

Single cylinder is fine, just use manual pump/not electrical pump!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.