Swelling of penis during day

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

Does anyone experience swelling of the penis during the day.

I had incision and grafting surgery around 8 weeks ago.  Whilst the post op swelling has gone, during the day my penis swells significantly

Anyone else experience this?
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

TDix

Where is your swelling?  At the base?  Swelling as in maybe a partial erection?  Is it painful?  I'm an encyclopedia in this lately!
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

MarkDS

The swelling is generally all over.  The girth of shaft and head expands.  It's not painful, well no more painful than normal.
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

NeoV

Post surgery and VED will definitely do that. Give it a while to heal, it may take a long time.

I had a VED injury that took two years to heal, so I can't even imagine how long surgery would take, although I'm sure each case is different.

TDix

Yeah normal part of the healing process.  If you're like me it will take awhile.  I'm 3 months along and still healing.  
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE