What about RestoreX

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogerdodger

Hello all,

I have just joined the forum and am seeking advice. I have been dealing with Peyronie's for about 1.5 years. I have started Pentox and CoQ10. I am seeing my Urologist again next month. He spoke with me last time about starting traction and/or VED. He mentioned Augusta medical and RestoreX. I have looked into both. The results with RestoreX seem intriguing.

I see that the RestoreX are costly little units, but maybe worth it. Right now there are a couple listed on a major U.S. auction site at a bit lower cost. Opinions? Worth a try?

Rog
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

paul21

I made gains in length and girth. I didn't make significant improvements in the curve but I was told by the Restorex people not to expect a big improvement there

Pfract

I have a unit and already posted some things about it. Several users here. Mostly very good feedback and one case of very good results. I would get one from the official site if possible. Who knows right?  

Bent Ding Dong

I've had some gains, mostly in length and especially in flaccid length. A bit straighter too. As for my peyronie's lump, it didn't do much for that due to the location of the lump which is in the glans area which is the worst area to have it as you can't stretch it properly.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Chiefy

I've been reading threads on the various traction options for days and finally settled on one of these.  Then I went to their site... $500?!  I'm a "you get what you pay for guy" but at some point this just seems like price gouging. Guess I should just suck it up.  Other devices are $200+ for a rubber band and a suction cup.  Course, if you asked me if I'd pay $500 for guaranteed results, I'd have cash in hand.  Ok, rant over...where's my credit card.  
Peyronies for 2+ years.  Have ED for 8 months
Tried Xiaflex, 3 cycles, zero improvement
Had incision & grafting surgery, Feb 2019.  Fixed curve (I think) but resulted in substantial length & girth loss. 
Facing implant as remaining option

Bent Ding Dong

@Chiefy, I ended up paying almost $1000 AUD for mine thanks to the poor exchange rate and postage and forwarding fees but I would pay ten times that amount if it made my penis longer which it did.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

skunkworks

Quote from: Chiefy on July 02, 2019, 01:45:22 PMOther devices are $200+ for a rubber band and a suction cup.

Those other $200 devices are effective if you log the hours, but most people find it very difficult to log the hours due to discomfort and scheduling. It's not easy to do much physically while strapped in, and not many have the luxury of sitting still for 5-6 hours with no pants on every day.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]