Who had cylinders by Dr. Eid that might have been slightly too long?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I remember one of our members had cylinders that all the floods did not disappear when inflated and that he was hoping that in time his penis would stretch to accommodate.  If not Dr. Eid promised to correct the situation with no charge to him.  I cannot remember which member it was and did not have time to re-read every journal.  I am very interested in his outcome.

If it is you or if you remember who it was please respond.  This is an important follow-up for all of us.

Thanks
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

SW01

It was p-diddy. No updates from him in a while to see what he did or if things worked out with his size.

I know he ended up with the 22 cm. He was about 6.5 inches. I was hoping it worked out for him.

Hard to estimate the size for sure. I had the 19 cm total and leveled out at 6.25 long fully pumped. Think I might could have gotten 20 though. Fully pumped at 4 months no pain at all so probably no more stretching. Tips are still well in glans though so might be just right. Time will tell.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

Yes, I was about to say it was p-diddy but sw01 just chimed in. I did check his last active status and he did logged in a couple of times but never posted. Last he told us he was going to try and push through the pain to see if it would improve before trying to have a revision. Hopefully it worked out for him.