Pentox availability in the UK or internet order from elsewhere

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix This

Hi all

I've been unable to gte my NHS uroligist in the UK to prescribe me Pentox despite pushing for it.

They just don't prescribe Pentox for peyronies under NHS guidelines in the UK. I still feel that I need to be taking Pentox as part of my treatment, as I'm sure most people on here will agree

So, does anyone know where I can source Pentox in the UK? A private uro who will just prescribe it? Or a reliable intenational ' internet pharmacist' in Canada etc. One that does not require a GP prescription and does not require you to be in the USA as some do.

Thanks and all the best

The Fix

47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

Christopher1

Alldaychemist used to carry it.

I don't think so anymore, sadly.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Fix This

Thanks Christopher1 . You're right , they don't currently ( or out of stock anyway )

Any other suggestions anyone?
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

MarkDS

49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Fix This

Hi Mark

It mainly seems to act as a blood thinner it seems

In the USA and other countries it seems to be prescribed by Doctors as a standard treatment for Peyronies. But here in the UK, the NHS do not have it listed as a drug for treatment for Peyronies

I asked my urologist who said it wasn't effective, although I don't think this current urologist (NHS ) knew much about it to be honest

It appears to be a standard treatment on this forum for most members ( outside of the UK!) and appears to be recommended by most members here

I still haven't managed to get any , but haven't been looking recently. Although I think I still will continue to do so.

Hawk

Pentox is a vasodilator and anti-inflammatory
It is used to treat poor blood circulation by improving the flow of blood through the vessels. and is used to treat peripheral artery disease, poor circulation in the legs, even the liver.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

philtered

I'm in the uk and i get mine from goldpharma.cn based in germany.Put trental in the search bar on their website. You fill in an online prescription form which a doctor views and gives the go ahead.  
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

Fix This

Great stuff, thanks Philthered. How lomng have you been buying from them for? Have you found Pentox to be useful?

I've had peyronies for about a a year now since injuring my penis last summer. Possibly would have helped more in the earlier stages I think, but probably still worth me taking, would you agree?

Thanks again mate

Fix This

And what sort of price do you pay with this company Philthered?

It's not showing me prices yet as I haven't completed the regsitration yet. Will have to do that tonight

philtered

Hi fix this. I've been taking them for about a year,although i've been acute for 20 months.

I'm not sure if they do anything to the scaring/plaque, but i think they help with progression and help with bloodflow to the penis.

I pay about £36 plus postage.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

Fix This