Curved Cylinder Project

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmusik

Hello everyone,

Over in the Introduce Yourself section I mentioned that I wanted to try incorporating a curved cylinder into my VED protocol.  The idea being to combine the benefits of gentle traction with VED therapy.  A while back I ordered a second SomaErect 3 cylinder package to kitbash.  This evening I finally had the workshop time, tools, and extra cylinders to take a stab at the idea.

Tools used:
•Tabletop vise
•Heat gun
•Engine coolant hoses of varying diameters
•Gloves

Each cylinder was mounted in the vise, and clamped down.  Then used the heat gun to soften the tube around the area where I wanted the tube to curve.  I currently have a 20° leftward curve, so I was aiming for a 20° curve in the tube. While continually heating the plastic, engine hose was inserted into the cylinder, and then gently used as a lever to bend the tube while still retaining its shape.  This process was repeated with all the cylinders (a,b,c).

Naturally, my smart phone died at the outset of this project, so I don't have photos yet.  I will post some later when I take the new Mk.2 cylinders out for a test run tonight.

Pfract

I have mixed feelings about this. Could you be so kind as to share a picture of your contraption?  

program4004

Idk if this is a good idea. Don't SomaCorrects and other VEDs have accurate pressure to make sure you dont go overboard? Why don't you do traction first and then VED when it starts to straighten out?  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

TonySa

Very interesting project.  As with anything, if any pain back off a bit.  Please keep us posted and w pics if possible.  I don't see why it couldn't help!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

mmm, if anything i would give it less of a curve than the bend you have.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **