Congenital Curved Penis and.. i hate this world

Previous topic - Next topic

robertStone

Hello.. I am a 23y old and I have this problem since child , just I realized this when I saw some researches on internet when I was little.
My penis curves down , like from the middle I can say to more than 45 degree , like a hook and It looks not aesthethic and I think it is not practical as well..
I've never had sex because I felt insecure about all of these stuff , anyway let me share my story.
So first I talked with a doctor at the state clinic.. (never do that) and i told him i have phymosis , so I did circumcision , kinda failed because they didn't told me about post-op must do and i had scars .. I didn't know either what to do , I just went to family doctor and he sent me there when I was like 18 i guess.
I was so sad about this , i searched all year about surgeries.. And I found a doctor in my town hopefully , who told me he can help me with the surgery.
So I was really happy to hear that , and I wanted to know more about that. I went to his private clinic and he said the best choice is to do the Plication technique that is very easy and safe .. So i was ok , what is about?
The thing that only scared me it was.. that he said he will use permanent sutures ... Like there will be always there doctor ?? Yes.
I thinked a lot to this decision.. And I went to the conclusion that it will be however better than having bent dick. So I really wanted to get rid of this and did surgery.
  It was well prepared , doc and nurses had some jokes to make me feel better. So surgery went good , no complication said the doc , i coudn't feel anything yet. They gave me some medications and food and I came back home.
I remember i had problems with erection like 2 days after i guess , in the night or morning , the painful erection woke me up like 3 to 6 times a day. So i took some pilss that stops erections.

First i saw my penis that was straight but not 100% up , like 70% and with a left curve , maybe bcuz it locked too much the sutures on the other side. But the thing is .. i could really feel those knots underneath my skin , it was so bizzare and I started to think i made a bad decision..
After i guess 3-4 months my penis developed a recurent curvature.. So it just went back down , but to like 30 or more degrees , so all the fuking money was a waste AND NOW I have these things in my penis too..
      I don't know whatever to do.. I feel lost , I don't have social power no more , I feel like I just live for no reason now.
    My last thought is to..  GO for another surgery , and remove the fuking sutures and make another plication work but this time with absorbable sutures.
And if neither this time isn't working no more .. well God I think you win this time , If that's my fate so be it.
    All I want is a good doctor if someone here knows , that is affordable for a student , I guess.
Thank you for all of you that read my story.

Robert.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum. I guess I want to ask first how long has it been since surgery and did you contact the doctor when problems began? if so what did he suggest? Were you given any discharge instructions so that you know what to do after surgery and if there were any specific things you needed to do to have a successful outcome?

Did you research the doctor that did your surgery?

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

robertStone

Hello Stabler ,

I didn't had a very good communication with the doctor , because I signed that I'm agree with the surgery and with the consequences and i knew I coudn't complain that much. He wasn't giving me real answers , like just wait till fully recover and you will start to not feel the knots anymore because they will get in skin more.. Meh I just waited like full recovery , 6 months or so and I didn't felt that sutures really didn't bothered me , I didn't want to talk to him anymore because I coudn't do anything to fix it. I thought of second surgery then , but no money. So i didn't contact him anymore. Yes the doctor had told me he had lots of surgeries even in Germany , but he coudn't give me examples of photos because of policy. The clinic represents him so I was ok with that.

I just want another surgery but outside of my country , I don't have faith in Romanian doctors anymore , if it is to pay more , I agree.

Stabler

Okay Robert,

If you have not yet seen this, Please go to our forums list of Urologist, these all come highly recommended.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4063.0.html

I have seen members that have permanent stitches and it seems over time that they become less noticeable it is my hope that one of our members that has them will respond to your post so you can have a better idea of the process of getting used to them. You obviously do not want to jump right into another surgery and again I don't know when this one was done, the recovery time can vary from one person to another as with any kind of surgery.

Should you decide to have surgery again make sure to find a reputable surgeon (from our list if possible) and use this Survival Guide to prepare for your first appointment. There is very useful information here to help you know what to ask and what information to take with you to the appointment.
Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums

There are  alot of members here that will be able to help you that have had this surgery.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

robertStone

Hi again !
Thank you very much for resources !!
I will take my last shot with someone that knows what I'm talking about. Nice community !!  :D

Robert , out.