Questions questions blowjob questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

Hi guys first of all hawk i admire you as a man i sense wisdom in your words and wanted to thank you for replaying on my previous post state of arousal but i have new questions, first of all im young guy and except of my peyronies im model looking tall and mascular guy who woman fall for pretty easily, i dont understand concerns of other guys who ask repetiadtly what will partner say about implant will it feel natural etc, i mean who gives a f..k most woman who i slept with including my present gf were getting off on pleasing me so when i would have great time woman will have great time, thing that i love the most is blowjob aka felatio and my gf is pretty much great in preforming it, now before my injury my gf would tease and edge me for a lot of time before i orgasam, now  it is still possible but i will have different eq trough blowjob ranging from 70 to 90% with softer glans and not so hard eq so edging part and teasing part are still there but i must clench my pc muscles often to stay hard so i almost cant  reach that period of preorgasam and stay there , hawk and other implanted man what happens now when you have implant? I hope it is not confusing question  :D
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

Hawk

Oral sex is the same as it was before I ever developed ED.  It will feel the same to you as it did before your problems started.

The only difference is that if she plays with your balls she will feel a foreign object ( the pump) on one side of the scrotum).  If you act like you enjoy it she likely won't care.

Also, if you can get partial erections now then the head of your penis will still swell up during sex.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Patientxyz1992

Thanks hawk for response, if you look of anotomy of corpora its really like implant is god send im glad implant is working that good its almost to good to be true, one more thing do you think that with natural no ed erections was easier to stay in "lost sexual zone state" becouse of natural throbbing than now?
No morning erections

Hawk

XYZ, I am not sure I understand your question.  I think it is a translation to English issue.  Can you rephrase it?

Patientxyz1992

Was it easier to stay aroused before with healthy dick with gradual engorgement than now with plastics? Becouse now with ed i dont really get lost in desire often becouse  i have no symptoms of arousal aka(potent erection)
No morning erections

Hawk

Hmmmmmm,  I would say it is just as easy for me to stay aroused as it was before I had Erectile Dysfunction and remember that was 15 years ago.

Also, I would definitely say it is easier for me to stay aroused than it was with Erectile Dysfunction because it was a distraction just trying to worry with the details of getting and maintaining an erection.  In truth, however, I have a high sex drive and because I knew I could at least always arouse my wife, even with ED I would get aroused enough to enjoy sex.  For me, arousal has definitely gotten better with the implant and I think it is every bit as good as before Erectile Dysfunction.  

I am interested in what others think about this.  I am pretty sure others will agree that arousal with an implant is as good as it was before ED.   I get aroused just feeling a bigger flaccid package in my pants when I do a lot of rapid walking.

Patientxyz1992

Thanks again hawk, its seems to me that i must go to sexual therapist or someone alike, for me that connection with my mind and arousal is not the same as preinjury, i would not give a F~@< about my impaired potency if i could be lost in desire, in one way i can when im with my gf but when alone its hard to masturbate etc. Before injury desire would result in erection, more desire in throobing and it would go in circles,now its like that circle is broken, so i think thats the main reason why some people are suicidal here becouse a broken pattern not penis i would like to hear some people other than you, becouse this disease effects different people differently so other implant members are free to post about theirs opinion .......
No morning erections

TonySa

If you can't successfully treat ED now, an implant is the way to go.  I have so much more arousal and interesting in sex since my implant.  Do check your T levels are not low.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.