3 month in and big improvements

Previous topic - Next topic

shaddyK

Getting Peyronies was the worst thing ever.
Im a good looking, single guy in his mid 30's.
I was diagnosed at the begining of March after an injury triggered my peyronies.
I had a 45 degree bend and huge hard lump on the top of my penis at the point of the bend that was in constant dull pain and even more painful when I could muster a very weak erection. Erections were near impossible to acheive and would barely last long enough to even take a picture.

Thanks to this site and similar ones, I started taking note of what seemed to be working for others and I implimented as much of it as I could.

In 11 weeks my penis has gone from having a 45 degree bend to 15 degrees. The pain is almost totally gone even with erections. My erections have gradually got better, although maintaining an erection is still a struggle. I axctually managed to have sex 2 weeks ago and it may have been some of the worst sex of my life, but not long ago I thought I may never have sex again.

So here is what I have been doing about my peyronies:

Suppliments daily

Pentox 3x400mg
Acetyl L Carnite 750mg
L'Arginine 1000mg
Tumeric 500mg
Boron 6mg
Ginsing 1000mg
Ginko 3000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Vit C 1000mg
Montmorency Cherry 435mg
Fish Oil 660mg
Propolis 1000mg
Co Q10 300mg
Vit D 4000iu
Vit E 400 Iu
Zinc 15mg
Liquid Iodine 1 drop
Pine Pollen Extract with Nettle Root 3 drops
Mushroom Complex-6 12 cap
Heel-n-Soothe 6 caps

I immediately went on a strict ketogenic diet, this was a massive challenge but I believe is hugely beneficial.

Only cold showers no matter what.

Weight lifting 3 times a week, with a lot of focus on squats.

Manual traction, not much, about 5 mins a day.

VED, only about 10 mins a day.

NOFAP.  That means no masterbation at all. I have only masterbated twice in 3 months and that was only to see if I still could.

Fasting.  I started with a 5 day water fast which was very easy, I could have done much longer. So I changed to doing regular 3 day hard dry fasts, that is no food and no water, even water contact for 3 days. This is extremely tough and you need to not be doing physical things and monitor your wellbeing carefully.  
This type of fasting is extremely hard but I believe it is what has had the biggest effect on my peyronies along with the keto diet.  

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

With such an improvement in 11 weeks it may be possible you are in that small group of spontaneous healers.  That said, you certainly attacked it w lots of anti-inflammatory treatments!  Nofap doesn't have any research or evidence behind it unless one is abusing their dick—painful, and doing it when not at least 80%erect and without lube if circumcised.  Keto and fasting has positive research in terms of anti inflammatory effects—but NOT dry fasting.  Congrats on your success!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.