Xiaflex and traction

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernapal

59 years old, Peyronies started to develop in 2016, just received my second shot of Xiaflex. I'm considering traction, looking into Restorex and Phallosan. Any suggestions?
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

Pfract

Hey there. Welcome. Plenty of threads here about restorex. Please give them a look. Some seem to have very positive results with it. How bad is your condition?  

Fernapal

25 degrees curvature up and to the left, mild pain, no erection problems. I went through my second round of Xiaflex with Dr Ramasamy He recommended traction two weeks after the second injection and I'm evaluating traction devices. This is all new to me, too many choices Restorex is the most expensive and it says that only needs to be on for 30 minutes at a time. Not sure that such a short time will have results. I'm baffled and depressed about this freaking disease!
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

Pfract

Yes.... Do a search on restorex on the board. It's FDA approved and developed by a reputable American urologist.  Maybe you can get discount?  

rojenner

Just met with my doctor today and decided to do 3rd round of Xiaflex.   First 2 rounds have not helped but he encouraged me to go through the next round.  Asked him about using Restorex - he had no knowledge of it which surprised me.  I see the developers did a clinical trial combining Xiaflex and use of Restorex after the treatment.  They report good results.  So I am leaning toward buying one and using it with my next treatment.  Trying to be patient here and really want to avoid surgery.  Not easy!
Age 65.  Peyronies started 2017.  No specific injury.  90 degree upward bend.  4 rounds of Xiaflex & Restorex. Cauterization and grafting on 12/9/19 - resulting ED.  Had implant 11/17/20 - Coloplast Titan 18 cm with 2cm RTE on right and 1.5cm on left

TonySa

Since no success w xiaflex alone-Def add traction as he advises, either a noise type such as PMP or ESL40 it restorex.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bubba dawg

My doctor said 3 rounds was usually the noticable improvement round on average with his patients. He was right in my case. I guess it depends on how much plaque you have . I would give it 4 rounds. If you have no improvement after that then I would add traction. Xiaflex really takes a toll on your penis by itself. I would do light traction. May help work the medicine in
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.