Desire

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

Hello guys im 27 and have Peyronies Disease at distal part of penis which results in hourglassing when semierect and soft glans, dont know why but before my injury i was really horny man who was seeking sex 24/7 but now things have changed i rarley have high libido and rarley have sex dreams, im having sex with my gf which i often enjox but desire and arousal on my own are really changed, lack of desire is thing that kills me the most, i would be ok with small penis,bent penis but lack of desire to pursue p~$$% is driving me mad, do yo guys think this is mental part of this disease or physical?
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

NeoV

Sounds like a mix of both man.

Do not worry about how a girl says she likes this or that. What a girl wants to see is a man who enjoys sex independent of her. I am not saying you should be selfish, but I am saying that you need to stop caring what the girl thinks and begin enjoying sex for you. A woman wants to have sex with a man who is sexually happy and enjoying himself, regardless of how it looks, feels, etc.

What are you doing to improve the disease? I highly recommend you do the physical therapies and change your diet to one that is extremely anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory.

Once you have done everything in your power, then you will enjoy sex again. It's hard to enjoy sex when things seem like they are getting worse and you aren't taking any positive action. Commit the best you can, then love yourself, and your penis, even if you have some deformity.

Bubba dawg

A lot of times Low Testosterone precedes Peyrones. Have you had your levels checked? Can happen at any age. Peyrones doesn't cause a low sex drive. Could be a problem with your Free Testosterone. I am using Tribulus along with TRT. Tribulus seems to be helping my Testosterone be more usable. If you test normal for T and free T then I think Peyrone may be effecting your confidence to even have sex. Why get turned on if you are unhappy with your dick? Ya that would be mental.
Hope you are getting some type of treatment for this disease. Like NeoV says, good eating habits are a must for a healthy sex drive
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.