New here, have questions

Previous topic - Next topic

angrybunny

Hey everyone,
I'm new here, hope I'm posting in the right place. I don't have peyronies, but I was wondering whether you guys see actual length or girth gains using a traction device. I'm not looking to get huge or anything, I just want to have an average or close to average size.(I don't have a micropenis, but it's close!) Don't want to take away from the importance of Peyronies, but I am very skeptical of anything I see on the internet relating to penis size, everyone is trying to sell something and coming across good solid unbiased info is dificult if not imposible to do. I found this forum by acident, and thought I might get good info here.
Anyway, I just started with the Andropenis, but I am concerned about what I am really stretching, and whether the results (if any ) will be permanent. Will there be damage several years down the road? Am I stretching the various components of the penis or am I stretching the ligaments, or both? Will I still be able to have strong erections? And most important, have any of you guys seen any real, permanent results in erect length and or girth?
Thanks in advance!

Tim468

I think that most here will be unable to answer this question. Several stretching devices have been shown to actually increase length and girth over time. "Thundersplace" web site has the most people who know what they ar talking about - if you can put up with all the people there who don't know what they are talking about!

Tim
52, Peyronies Disease for 30 years, upward curve and some new lesions.

LWillisjr

The only thing I would add to Tim's comments is that many of the members here are trying to regain what they have lost either due to Peyronies Disease or due to surgery of some sort.

So while several here have had success with regaining length, I'm not sure if there is much experience here on simply trying to increase girth or length.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

angrybunny

Thanks for the replies,
I have been to Thundersplace, just don't know what to make of all the jelqing, stretching, hanging etc. There are related items for sale there, which makes me wonder about a lot of the posts, some seem like thinly disguised sales pitches.;)
Anyway, thanks again, and good luck with your Peyronies Disease, I hope you guys are able to conquer it!