Breathing exercise for Healing

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

This breathing exercise is the opposite of what you normally hear about taking deep breaths etc... Give it a try and reply back with your experience.

I had intestinal, bladder, and groin relief the very first time i tried it. It also helped me bring awareness to breath throughout my day lowering stress a significant amount.

https://youtu.be/tKaUEVnducI
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

Lmoran5

Hey man how's it going? I'm Luis from Los Angeles, I was reading your post and I suffer from the same symptoms as you, I don't really have anything else but pain in my penis I know for sure it's not a UTI or and STI or anything for that matter. It just aches and is persistent. I'm just trying to get rid of this pain and I was wondering if you could get in touch with me maybe text or email and can guide me on how to do it. I'm tryin to gather as much info as possible but it's over load and I'm all over the place. I started taking vitamin E, l-cartinine, L-agrinine and my normal multi vitamins but I'm completely lost. Everyone else seems to have had a curve and all this other stuff.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions