serrapeptase

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Paolo

Hey jj21, If you use the search button for Serrapeptase you should find posts on it.

It needs to be taken on an empty stomach and titrate to level that doesn't cause GI (Gastrointestinal Intolerance). Supposedly it 'removes' fibrin and scar tissue, tbh I never took it long enough for any effects to emerge, for one it is very expensive to mega-dose  :-\
It can take 2-4 months to 'kick in'.

It did for sure improve lung function but obviously we want it for benefitting our cocks lol.

Try it by all means and post back if it's beneficial to your situation Bud  :) :)
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

jj21

Thanks heaps for your advice man.

Not sure if I should bother with it at this point.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Hawk

I tried a ton of it for about 2 months and it seemed as effective as drinking water to me.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums