Need Recommendation for doctor and surgeon

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinmarc

I am looking for a doctor who isn't just a Urologist, but rather who is experienced with Peyronies disease. I just visited a Urologist and he just said I can have the shots, grafting or Implant surgery. He does not do the surgery or shots, so he is not who I am looking for. I am looking for experience and opinions what I should do and not just a shopping list of remedies.
I live in Woodbury NJ which is near Cherry Hill NJ and Phila. Can anyone recommended a doctor near me who actually knows what they are talking about.

cinmarc
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Juice

If you are willing to travel to Long Island Dr David Peters in Stonybrook Hospital is an amazing Urolgist who specializes in Peyronies  
55 yrs old. Diagnosed Peyronies Disease Dec 2017 battling with it a bit longer.  Failed xiaflex, Gainswave, PRP..   underwent Excision and grafting May 10th 2019 with Dr David Peters. StonyBrook NY..