Which traction device should I buy?

Previous topic - Next topic

lumineer78

Hey there!

I'm just about to buy traction device

I was going to buy Restorex, as some people here recommend it, plus you have to only use it for about an hour a day.

But then I was surfing through Restorex website and saw that the X4 only has to be worn about 3 hours/day which doesn't seem bad.

Went to the website, and they apparently have a 85% discount for their 15 year anniversary, so was wondering what to do and hear some opinions on people having used one of both of them!

Thank you :)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

YahMeToo

Hmmm....your post has been up over two months with no reply. :( I just joined and was hoping there was more interaction on this site. I myself am curious about people's opinions on traction devices. Maybe there's an existing thread on the subject. Oh well, good luck lumineer78.

TonySa

Don't know how this was missed but the x4 can only be worn for short periods of time due to its noose design which cuts off circulation. Still this type of device should be worn for 6+ hours total (w breaks) for effectiveness to treat peyronies.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Tony, I wore the X4 for up to 8 hours a day.  I did that with the higher tension upgraded springs. It has exactly the same noose or comfort collar option as every other traction device other than the suction cup models that generally are made for less traction.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Exactly, but noose designs requires breaks after every two hours—correct?  Suction type may be worn for hours at a time.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lumineer78

I ended up buying the Restorex, the x4 looked too crappy lol

Still hasn't arrived so I cannot report how I like it, have another big thread on combined therapy subforum where I will do it.

Thank you anyway!