do I need an expensive medical grade ved just to maintain?

Previous topic - Next topic

LonelyRuin

I have very stable peyronie's and have given up on curing it. I'm fine with it as it is (still 7.5-8 inches and girth is good). I'll live with the bend, what the F~@< ever.

I just want something to ensure my penis stays where it's at and doesn't hourglass anymore. Don't care if I get longer or thicker.

Can I just get a regular old penis pump and use it a few times a week for this?

I'm about to start using anabolic steroids and am expecting testicle shrinkage; I don't want this to aggravate any hour glassing.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Becede

hello,

in my opinion i think there is no difference between medical grade or home made, or anything inbetween! just be safe and take things slow, if something feels wrong it probably is wrong.

like everything within this disease topic, its hard to say what is right for an individual.

really is try and see, for me everyones different one could react well whereas another might have a negetative effect.

im on the vac, hoping it will round things out a bit hourglassing has remained the same so all good so far

35, onset 2015, hourglass, further injury reverse jelq, base tilt, left bend shaft, major ed. staying positive!!!