Where can i purchse VED in Canada

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone2022

Hi, does anyone know where or whom i can purchase a SOMAerect in Canada.  Thanks.  Been using restorex, and my plaque is all soft and strecthed out, i am hoping the somaerect will help with inflating my head.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

Pfract

Hey there. I don't think they have a reseller in Canada. Osbon erecaid has a distributor, which is called ''autocontrol'' and if you want you can purchase it through them.

By the way, how long have you been using restorex for?  

Nachtmusik

I had a heck of a time finding a reseller/distributor.  I ended up just having it shipped to a parcel pickup centre across the Canada/US border and driving across.  Though this solution only works if you live near the border.

Pfract

https://autocontrol.com/product/osbon-erecaid-esteem/

Here is the link for the Osbon distributor I was talking about.  That's the only thing Canadian I found. I could kind of do that method too, but I think i can ship it to my pharmacy.  

Whitestone2022

Augusta medical, sent me one, i just ordered it from US.  and they send it us mail, so i didnt get dinged on the duty.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc