Some improvements finally!

Previous topic - Next topic

AJK

Hi guys I'm 23 years old and have had what I believe to be Peyronies since Christmas time 2018.

I was having rough intercourse in the doggystyle position when she pushed back twice and I felt sharp pain in my penis. I Did not lose my erection and continued. The next day I noticed a vein like band (about 5mm in width) around my penis just below midshaft, my penis was also tingling. After a couple of days I still had the tingling, I couldn't get to sleep because of the tingling sensation. That is when I made the worst mistake of my life. I masturbated to take the pain away and when it it got worse I forcefully bent my erect penis forward instantly losing my erection. My penis was dangling like it had never dangled before and I feared I had fractured it. I then went to A&E where I was told it was most likely peyronies and not fractured by a urologist. I could not get an erection for 2 days most likely due to stress and anxiety. I could only achieve erection through lube and a lot of work. I then developed 3 large veins running from the base of my penis to the head. I also developed pain in my prostate, lower back, excruciating pain in the veins of my teticles, kidneys and Pubic area. It was a nightmare. I was honestly suicidal at the time and the only thing that stopped me was I knew my little brother looked up to me. I was told by my cousin he cried when he found out I had a new shift pattern at work which meant he would not see me except the weekends. That stopped me from committing suicide in all honesty. I had never ever thought of suicide prior to that even though my life has been quite tough, I always thought people who contemplated suicide were weak.

I start taking anti-biotics (doxycycline) just in case the I had an infection. That cleared the prostatitis symptoms up a bit. I got a ultrasound done and was told I had no plaques or signs of peyronies. One morning around a month ago I noticed another lump on the left hand side of my penis under the head, a curve to the left and hourglass on the right side of penis around mid shaft. I also developed really bad hard flaccid which last over a month! I honestly believe hard flaccid is related to stress. This stress  pushed me close to the edge I've got about 8-9 white hairs now and I've lost around a stone of weight. Honestly everything's been a blur for the past 3 months and I'm not sure about times. I lost my job (because I couldn't sleep and was constantly late and not concentrating) and doctors have been no help they have just kept telling me nothing is wrong.

The curve I had was during flaccid only. Then I start noticing my penis curve after a erection (my erections are near enough straight) the left side is completely straight during erection and the right side buldges out a bit so my penis is shaped something like this: |) with the head slightly tilted to the left. The curve start getting worse after erection, around 40 degrees. I then start waking up with my penis curved to left, recently after an erection my penis sways, I can see it moving left then straightening a bit then moving left. I spent a long time researching peyronies and came to the conclusion there's 5 things that can help except surgery (not prepared for surgery) and that is: l-carnitine, l-arginine, co-enzyme q10, pentox and heat (let me know if there's anything else). My GP won't prescribe pentox and has gave me a urologist appointment in July!!! Who she said might prescribe it to me. I have ordered a heat wrap of eBay. I have been taking l-carnitine and l-carginine for just over a week and have noticed much difference but 2 days ago i start taking co-enzyme is q10 and I have got rock hard erections again, my plaque has gone smaller and my penis only curves 10-20 degrees after an erection all this improvement in 2 days!! Another thing I have start doing is masturbating with lube once a day. I masturbate slowly and gently, I try to keep my penis erect for as long as possible before ejaculating. I don't have hard flaccid anymore which I believe was stress related. I've learnt to accept my problem and try to heal myself instead of stressing and causing further damage. I advise everyone to stop stressing I know it's hard but it's the worst thing for peyronies.

Could anybody tell me what I can do to help myself in these early stages and let me know if there's anybody genuine that will deliver pentox to the UK as I can't wait 4 months.

Thank you.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

You're in the right place.  If start by reading the survival guide and then ask questions as you are.  Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
I'd consider adding low dose nightly PDE5i and traction or VED to pentox to reduce the plaque.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.