What’s next...

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyDoe

So I have peyronies for about 1y and 2 months now. Started off as mild pain for about 9 months and was almost gone until it came back last December. Everytime I see some hope, something new happens... This has been the progress so far:

mild pain on left side > pain gone > mild pain on both sides > severe pain > small dent > larger dent > hour glassing on the right (but blood flows through)> discomfort at the base > hard flaccid > numbness now

Libido has gone down, not so full erections, pelvic floor tightness, less social, increased stress. Mostly concerned sbout the stress as it can have negative effects on the rest of the body.

I still have hope it is going to recover though somehow. Full erections only cause minimal bend to the left.

I am eating well, anti inflammatory foods, less carbs, no sugar. Stopped drinking, never smoked. Weight is fine, no glucose/blood pressure issues. I dont think I can do Keto at the moment, my energy goes down very fast if I dont eat carbs at all. Im exercising more, less erection checking, no fap. Tried manual traction, seemed to make things worse. Made me afraid of trying VED.

I am thinking of asking doctors for meds now. Maybe start water fasting, but it wont allow me to exercise properly... Anything else I can do? Also, what are good ways to forget about it for a while?

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Snaffu

Hi Johnnydoe, I had some succes with waterfasting. I only did it for 72 hours, but it helped me reduce the bb pallet plaques that i had. It didn't fill out my dents though, but from the succes stories on this forum i have read that you need to fast for a longer period then. I couldnt fast any longer because i have no fat haha.

Anyway i personally think that's diet is key. You literally are what you eat. Not all cells get replaced along the years in our body (neuroncells in the cerebrial cortex, some heartcells if im correct), but most of them do. By eating healthy nutricious foods your body has a much easier time replacing or repairing damaged cells such as the cells in your penile tissue. This does depend on your age though, but as you are still young this shouldnt be a problem. Increasing autophagy with intermittant or water fasting and regular excercise and stimulating cell replacement with the right oral supplements, medicijnen and food is always a good place to start. But as with any disease, healing is not a sprint but a marathon. Just praise yourself a little lucky that we have a disease that sucks to the bone... But is not life threatening so we have the time to heal ourselves.

Hopes my answer helps you a little and keep up the good work 💪🏻

Snaffu
Peyronies symptoms since februari 2019. Flaccid pain and HF. Hourglass when flaccid, one dent on left side when erect. Originaly two small BB pallet plaques on upper middle shaft, but now 1 gone. Treatment so far: pentox 2/Day, keto diet & waterfast.