PENTOX - ALTERNATIVES ???

Previous topic - Next topic

George999

There is a relationship between elevated glucose levels and impaired clotting mechanisms in the body.  Fibrinogen is involved in this matter.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8339853

- George

another_one

Hi everyone,
I would like to post my experience. I discovered this disease at the beginning of April. The initial bending was of 35°. Since that date I have been taking: POTABA (2 times a day, 3 plus grams as a powder), VIT E (2 pill a day) and a drug based on black raspberry (two pills a day). At the end of May I had no pain. I also decided after met another doctor to add PENTOX (400mg two times in a day). To date I can say that my bending is decreased of about 10/15°. Try also to imagine that I have very thick and large plaques (the larger is dorsal 1.5 cm x 5 cm). I do not want to endorse any particular drug but, in any case I believe POTABA is playing a very important role: but I think it is working because of the large amount of POTABA I have been taking. There are some prepared tablet and my first doctors recommended to take that kind of POTABA based pills. The trouble is that each tablet contained only 60 mg of POTABA. According to my current doctor and to some documents found in Internet, it works only if taken in large doses. As a matter of fact in order to decrease the problems related to this drug you have to take it after a meal.

I hope this could help some other unlucky guy like us. I will post some updates the following weeks.

May God bless all of you

PS: In any case to date I have spent in few months (from April) a lot of money, I would say something like 2500/3000€ (in visits, travels and drugs).

MattFoley

Has anyone heard of Papaverine capsules?

This is the oral version of Papaverine, the vasodilator used in Trimix.

From WebMD:

This medication is used to increase blood flow throughout the body, including the heart and the brain. Papaverine is a vasodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels.

It treats Peripheral Vascular Disease.

My understanding is that it's basically like Pentox in improving blood flow. The question I have is, is it better than Pentox for Peyronie's? I haven't heard anything about it so I'm wondering can this be more effective and more powerful?

I'm gonna address it with my doctor tomorrow. Any thoughts on this would be great. Thank you.
Got Testosterone?

funnyfarm

I know there are quite a few different vasodilators used to treat hi BP.  I think pentox is used because in addition it also reduces inflammation markers.   I have also wondered if people who do not tolerate it well could apply pentox locally instead..
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

MattFoley

Thanks, funnyfarm. I appreciate the feedback.

I mentioned papaverine only because in its' liquid form it's used as part of Trimix.

I'm gonna start researching the other vasodilators and see if there are any other options to add to the Pentox.

Got Testosterone?

funnyfarm

Since I tolerate the pentox okay, I have not researched this.  But if you uncover anything, let us know.
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

Hawk

I am a little confused.  I am not a doctor, pharmacist, or chemist but I do not think Pentox is even a vasodilator.  

Pentox works by making the blood less viscous and also effecting the very nature of red blood cells so they can more easily flow through capillaries (many so small blood cells have to go through in single file).  The PAV cocktail includes Pentox and the Vasodilator L-arginine.  They have a synergistic effect.  I don't think you can replace Pentox and take two vasodiators and expect to get a comparable effect.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MattFoley

Hawk, sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that Pentox should be replaced or that it's a vasodilator. Only that Papaverine is like Pentox in so far as they both improve blood flow. I've found some places online that sell it so I need to talk to my doctor about it today.
Got Testosterone?