VED before or after traction?

Previous topic - Next topic

The_End_Is_Nigh

Good day. I have done thorough research on VED and traction using this forum and other sites; however, I can't seem to come to a conclusion on whether to use VED before or after traction. I have the anniversary edition of the x4 labs extender that came with a single cylinder VED and am attempting to correct a 30 degree left/upwards curve due to a lacrosse injury when I was about 13 years old. I am 22 years old now, presuming that the plaque is calcified. It has taken some time to accept the reality of my condition and mentally prepare myself for the tedious routine of correction, and I would like to know that my efforts are as efficient as they can be. Thanks in advance to your suggestions and theories. In addition, I have read conflicting evidence between pumping the VED to 80% erect and/or 100% erect during the standard sessions of 10 erections for 10-15 seconds each. I am on board with the protocol, and could understand warming up at 80% to stretch out for 100%, but I am at a crossroads between The Old Man's advice on the forum and Neo's horror story on his channel regarding VED. I want to maximize my results while avoiding injury just like everyone else. If this is too grey, perhaps a better question would be: will I still improve my curvature if I pump to 80% 10 times a day every day? Can anyone confirm this? Finally, just for interpretation by the forum members in response to this post, I only have time for about 2-3 hours of traction per day, I take four times the recommended dose of fish oil daily, and I am about to purchase castor oil to add to my routine. Again, thank you for your time and energy to assess my concerns. I wish you all the best and hope to contribute to this forum. Many of your stories have given me strength on this cold road. Let's all hope for a cure to be developed. Peace
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Do you have a curve or hourglassing?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

The_End_Is_Nigh

Yes. As I stated above, 30 degree upwards and left curve. The hourglassing seems minor, but I've never examined myself without this injury, so perhaps I will see great improvement from VED.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Sorry I missed that.  Lots of good news, first if you've had since 13 yrs and it's congenital meaning no worsening can happen.  If acquired as peyronies, it's been stable for several years and will likely stay stable.  If peyronies traction could help decrease the curve, if cogenital it will not reduce the curve.  Most guys find 30 degreesvery useable, and with the right angle can more easily stimulate your partners errogenous zones than w a straight dick.  An ultrasound to ID the plaque should definitively tell you if cogenital or peyronies.
Also, please be sure to check out the survival guide: Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

Hello,
Firstly, try not to think the end is nigh. I know it's hard, because your young and verile but because your young. You have a good chance of recovery.

Im 45 years old and been using VED for 10 months. There has been some positive results. Have overpumped, underpumed and experimented to find the best way. Here it is. Be sure to buy a vacuum device that comes with a pressure gauge. It's extremely useful to know exactly what pressure you are pumping at. Shave all pubic hair before use. The best lube to use hands down is J-lube. You have to mix it with water. Use anti-septic water like Dettol mixture or you'll find your J-lube mix will start.

I pump only 10 min sessions.

I personally found my penis could not take using a traction device and penis pump. It was too stressful on my penis.
Have opted for VED because it seemed to give instant positive results.

Am doing 1 or 2 sessions daily. At this point I'd like to point out the far more qualified old man has messaged me. He's quite rightly pointed out this method may not match his. As always with me. I advice people to follow the professionals. I would advice to follow old man's protocols. Given he's studied this subject for many years. What works for me may not work for everyone.

Here's the good news. Your youth will help you recover much better then someone like me. Your body is biologically geared up to recover then an older guy like me..
Be positive. You have a good chance to recover. Consult with a good surgeon. You may need surgery to finish off what your body might not complete. But there's a fair chance you will not need surgery at all.

Am writing as someone who is consultanting with a surgeon and knows everything I am doing to recover. She also recommended ved.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Mr man

Quote from: Mr man on October 30, 2019, 03:00:16 AM
Hello,
Firstly, try not to think the end is nigh. I know it's hard, because your young and verile but because your young. You have a good chance of recovery.

Im 45 years old and been using VED for 10 months. There has been some positive results. Have overpumped, underpumed and experimented to find the best way. Here it is. Be sure to buy a vacuum device that comes with a pressure gauge. It's extremely useful to know exactly what pressure you are pumping at. Shave all pubic hair before use. The best lube to use hands down is J-lube. You have to mix it with water. Use anti-septic water like Dettol mixture or you'll find your J-lube mix will begin to smell with 3-4 days.

NEVER OVER PUMP. If there's any pain or discomfort. Release pressure from the cylinder. Wait 30 seconds. Then re-start going slower and at a final reduces pressure.

I pump only 10 min sessions.

I personally found my penis could not take using a traction device and penis pump. It was too stressful on my penis.
Have opted for VED because it seemed to give instant positive results

I would advice against using a traction device and using VED.

At this point I'd like to point out the far more qualified old man has messaged me. He's quite rightly pointed out this method may not match his. As always with me. I advice people to follow the professionals.

I will be going with old man's triple cylinder method. That is 3 cylinders are needed. Small, medium, and large. There is a pump available specifically for this. Unfortunately, it's not the right size for me. Will be buying 3 cylinders separately.
Here's the good news.

Having read old man's posts, and with my personal experience. My instincts tell me his method is more refined.

The good news is your youth will help you recover much better then someone like me. Your body is biologically geared up to recover then an older guy like me..
Be positive. You have a good chance to recover. Consult with a good surgeon. You may need surgery to finish off what your body might not complete. But there's a fair chance you will not need surgery at all.

Am writing as someone who is consultanting with a surgeon and knows everything I am doing to recover. She also recommended VED.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

melting

Clearly VED after traction. Same day. Problem with VED before traction is that the skin always draws some fluid with the VED. When you then use traction it might cut into this fluid filled skin hurting it easily.

It also makes sense to "fill in" the stretched penis with some blood and expansion after traction.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)