Getting lost in desire

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

Ever since my injury i experience low libido and cannot get lost in sexual desire in same way as before(before injury my dick would start filling with blood and would get more and more to throbb ) more i throbb the more horny i would got like some circle ,i know this is mental but its like some wire between brain and penis got cut,did any of you guys experienced the same and regainid it?
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

TonySa

At first yes, but after 6 months pretty back much to normal.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

tomas1

Not me, I'm always horny and drive my wife crazy.
Maybe because we're together 24/7 except on golf days.
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.

Stepone

My first question is. Have you had your free testosterone checked?
After my penis surgery, my sex drive was low, I was not getting morning erections, my interest was like broken.
I had my primary care physician check my testosterone and she said it looked fine. Ugh!
I mentioned it to my urologist and he said, Wait a minute! Did she blood test my free testosterone? I said I don't know.
He had my blood tested and sure enough my free testosterone was low and my regular testosterone was on the low range.
He started me on testosterone injections and wow, within 2 weeks I was back to my old self but better.
He told me to go easy and figure out what was the best interval. He started me on 1ML every 7 days and then I found that 1ML every 11 days was the sweet spot.
I am now on the Androgel, but as he said, each guy is different. He said only I will know what amount is best for me. He monitors my testosterone and last time I had it checked I think I was within the normal range.
One caution is when you first start TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), you will get a great feeling in about 3 weeks for several months and gradually as your body gets used to it, the great feeling goes to a normal feeling.
Hope this helps.
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC