Is there a cylinder sized between Augusta Medical’s B and C cylinders?

Previous topic - Next topic

JS1991

It doesn't need to be from the Augusta Medical Systems brand, it can be from any brand. The issue I had was that the B cylinder is too small, and the C cylinder is just right but the base of the C cylinder is so big my testicles get sucked up into it, which doesn't happen with the B cylinder. Very aggravating.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Monty

Find this strange, the rubber seal/cushion you use in the 'B' cylinder is the same as in the 'C' cylinder, so you have the same size opening for both cylinders, have a good shave and don't get any lube gel on or around your ball sack, get a good seal.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life