VED source Australia

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Australian members - do you know where I can get a good medical grade VED that's not crazy priced?

All the ones online i've found are around $500+

Currently using an adult shop VED and I am unable to pump to full erection.

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

JS1991

Have you looked into bath mate? Also, I've considered buying one with a pressure gauge, possibly one of those can be delivered to Australia?
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

jj21

I saw bathmate going for 200-300. I was under the impression for that price it might be better to try and purchase a medical grade air pump.

Do you know if anyon has had much success with bathmate? Also figured the air pumps would be easier to use.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

JS1991

I agree that you would be better off with an air pump and I haven't seen anybody use one for Peyronies yet although I may be wrong.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

skunkworks

Hey JJ I just bought a Leluv from ebay and it has done fine.

Have you done anything to diagnose why you are not getting a complete vacuum though? If you put the cylinder on a flat hairless piece of skin elsewhere on the body and pump, does it create a vacuum?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Hawk

Below is a message from one of our pioneer member, who is our oldest member and our resident VED authority.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am getting many requests now for a source of Augusta Medical VEDs in Australia. Called our forum rep at Augusta for help. She sent an email with the following source of Augusta Products ''down under''.

Endotherapeutics
Ste 1, Level 1 51 Rawson Street
Epping
NSW - New South Wales, 2121
Tel# 01161298692868

New and old members can then enjoy the same service from this distributor as they would from the parent company in Augusta. I now have a new case DC in both hands. After several surgeries  I am not planning on another surgery either on my hands or anywhere else.

Anyway, typing now has become a chore.

Best regards, Old Man
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

JS1991

Old Man is the best! Good luck with everything, Old Man!

jj21

Skunk - I'm really not sure - I just assumed the diameter was too big. After a few pumps it just gets really tight on the base and my penis does not inflate past 60 percent unless I enter the cylinder with a semi-erection. But thanks I might check out the leluv - do you recommend any particular model?

Hawk - Thanks a lot. Old man actually PM'd me with some advice but I couldn't source the product then. I will try that place out as well hopefully it's not too expensive.

Thanks a lot guys.

jj21

Do these guys still offer the forum discount?

Old Man

J:

You would need to contact them, tell their sales rep that you are a PDS forum member and ask about any discounted price for forum members.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.