I rid myself of a painful dent and lowered my inflammation by fasting!!!! (pics)

Previous topic - Next topic

JS1991

Before/During pics: https://imgur.com/a/OVkQg2Y

After pic: https://imgur.com/a/Nh11AEs

I got a lot of hate for fasting, but I hope you guys will believe me now. This was from water fasting, I am now transitioning to dry fasting. The exact process behind healing via fasting is that your body when fasting eats away at dead/damaged/diseased/scar tissue and only that tissue (plus fat of course, but very muscle sparing!) and replaces it with the stem cells you release from your fat/rest of your body. They then flower when you re-feed. Threads, if you would like to follow my ongoing journey:

Water Fasting: Water fasting. - Peyronies Society Forums

Dry Fasting: DRY FASTING - Peyronies Society Forums

Want to learn more about fasting? I highly suggest you watch this documentary, Science of Fasting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

TonySa

I can't see any difference in both erect photos.  How much time elapsed and how long were you fasting?

Also, please use extreme caution re dry fasting as far as I've heard it is dangerous and there is no medical research to support its use as a treatment modality.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JS1991

Tony, I mean... I don't even know what to say lol there's clearly a crater on my dick under the head in one pic and it's completely smooth in the other pic. Do I have to re-post it and circle it? Dent is located top left of penis in the picture under head. The hesitancy to accept anything regarding fasting is so f~@

Johnny, Thanks! That was about 9 weeks of on and off fasting, meaning I would fast for days, then eat for days, then repeat. Dry fasting does the same thing only faster. There are others on this forum that had the same results as me. I got Peyronie's in January 2018 (check my timeline if you want), my fasting protocol is the Snake Diet, search it. Yes, I am acute phase but my inflammation is down dramatically. Curvature was never an issue for me aside from maybe 5 degrees. I have hourglassing and scar tissue throughout my penis, and I had a painful dent that is no longer there, as clearly seen in the photos I provided.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

JohnnyDoe

Thanks for explaining. I am thinking of giving it a chance myself aswell. As there can be general health benefits if done in the right manner. Did scarring / hourglassing improve too?

I guess what Tony is seeing is only minor improvements, because most people on here have much bigger dents + curve compared to what is shown in your pics. I have a larger dent and wondering if thas can improve by fasting, have to try and see.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

JS1991

Denting, specifically, is the one thing that fasting has helped people other than myself fix. Doesn't matter how large the denting is. Skunkworks (a moderator) and another member who posts in the fasting thread both saw improvements. Give it a shot! What do you have to lose? If you're underweight, go with block fasting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0o8HB9WFSc which is specifically designed to help skinny people fast to heal. Snake Diet covers all the bases to keep you safe, they have fasting down to a science (or as close as can be)! And yes, scarring improved too. The best way I can describe it is, little nodules/points of inflammation have smoothed out, and don't hurt as much as they used to. A spot at the base of my penis where I have hourglassing used to be super tender just to touch. No longer the case!

JS1991

Tony, no problem and apologies if I came off as snapping at you. Keto/IF essentially mimics the benefits of fasting (in my mind) via ketosis/the short fasting window. Longer fasts, you basically are in full blown ketosis the entire time, plus you get the benefit of autophagy.

In terms of dry fasting, yes it is the absence of food and water. It creates the perfect environment in which to heal. Without water, the body creates its own via self-destruction of fat and diseased cells/scar tissue/loose skin/anything non-essential to the body; any cells not at peak health get incinerated. Basically, you feel fine for the first three days, then your electrolytes run out and you start to feel sh!^^y. The longest recorded dry fast was 18 days, which is absolutely ridiculous and I don't suggest anyone doing. The average extended dry fast is between 5-7 days, but as you can guess you don't feel the best towards the end of it, and it can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. I know it sounds crazy, but there is definitely a misconception on how long one can go without food or water (science says 3 days, that's BS) and it honestly does create the ultimate environment in which to let your body heal itself. It is specifically great at eating scar tissue.

Here is a day by day account from the founder of the Snake Diet of a 7 day dry fast; how he feels each day, weight differences, etc.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep3LNSryj0E The man tested everything first before presenting it as a healing protocol, and a lot of people are seeing miraculous benefits. Go to the Dry Fasting thread for more info, I posted a LOT of different links in that thread to help educate people on the process. Most importantly, it is extremely muscle sparing. The body only pulls 4% of it's daily "nutrition" from muscle, the rest comes from fat and unhealthy, obsolete tissue, which then gets replaced with stem cells you release while breaking down body fat. Your human growth hormone spikes to over 500%, which also helps protect muscle. Of course, once you run out of fat, you're in big trouble so one must fatten up before attempting. And, of course, do their research beforehand!

Also, within the fasting community there are two types of dry fasts. A "hard" dry fast and a "soft" dry fast. Hard dry fast is no contact whatsoever with water; no showering, brushing teeth, washing hands, etc. Your body, as I stated before, turns into a furnace while dry fasting, so it doesn't really smell at all and that includes your breath, so it's not too bad from what I hear. The body becomes like a sponge when dry fasting and will absorb any water it touches, which is why for the most potent autophagy you can get, one would do a "hard" dry fast.

JS1991

jj, thanks! Minor improvements in hourglassing, yes. I don't anticipate seeing major results in my hourglassing until I begin dry fasting, and I might couple that with VED.

Patriot, keep it up bro! You got this! I know you're underweight, so just don't waste too much of your valuable fat on water fasting, try to limit it to just dry fasting if possible; this is where the real healing occurs.

diehardpatriot

Guys. Look at the second pre fasting photo on the left side right under the head. There's literally a hole (crater) in his penis
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

TonySa

Taking photo as same angle and direction of photo w dent would show it more clearly.  It took me a bit to identify the dent in second photo.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JS1991

Hopefully this helps, I circled it: https://m.imgur.com/a/ooy1vAe

I'll take another picture too if you guys want lol. It is indeed located under my head on the right side. When I said top left I meant top left corner of the picture, not my penis.

Werther

Ok, right side of the dick.

Anyhow I don't see any difference.

Photos should be taken at the same angle to tell exactly what changed (take a look at this 10 months along with RestoreX - Peyronies Society Forums).

I'm not asking specifically for new pics of your dick, just giving you a piece of advice: if you claim having had improvements, photos should show it clearly like thinkpositive's ones for example. You can't just expect people to believe that water fasting dissolved a scar on your penis that is barely visible first hand by posting a "post-fasting" photo which is upside down when compared to the "pre-fasting" one. That's why you don't see any excitement on this thread: evidence keeps lacking.

JS1991

Werther, it's hard to take pictures of the dent; it relies on shadow to be be seen in phone pics. I can't go back and retake the old pics. I no longer have the dent though, and many others have seen great improvement in fasting. I'm not here to argue, believe me or don't.