VED - Swelling

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

VED - swelling at base just before hourglassing. Unable to pump to full erection.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Hawk

JJ, I can't know for sure but I suspect if you are patient and allow the vacuum to equalize pressure then pump a few more times and wait, repeating each time that you will engorge since I used to have a somewhat similar condition.  It might also help to milk the VED tube back and forth to get the blood to flow past any constriction/blockage.

One word of caution.  Do not rapidly over-pump because you can encourage a herniation of fat or other tissue into the very base of the shaft.  It was a somewhat minor issue that I developed after years of the VED.  It never needed surgical correction since it only occurred under rapid vacuum before I would give the rest of my penis time to fill out.  Since the day of my implant, it seems to be non-existent.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Applying heat before VED May also be helpful.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Hey jj21!  I can only offer encouragement since I never tried anything other than a bathmate once and failed. But I read a lot of people saying this video was very informative, and it helped them a lot understand the process and what to do and not.

https://youtu.be/yHKqqZzkoC4

Also, do not overpump please... You can damage yourself and also, never use it on your erect penis!

Good luck on this man!  :)

jj21

Thanks so much guys. Will try those out.

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

JS1991

I also believe heat before VED will help, in fact I suggest doing it regardless before every VED session to increase effectiveness and reduce chance of injury.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Alibaba

I've used a cylinder for over 20 years. Several things are important. Lube your dick. Doesn't matter if it is baby oil, soapy water, KY or whatever. 2. Pump it up for a minute. Release. Pump it up again, release after a minute. Each successive pump you will get a little longer and diameter will be more uniform. If you can manage it, wet pump using warm water in the cylinder. I would fill my cylinder about 1/4 full of warm water, sock it on my dick, turn it upright. That would leave me a little air space at the top that I would not suck water into my pump by the time I was fully pumped up. Messy? Yes, sometimes but you get the knack of it and weenie boy responds better to the warm water. Good luck. Don't over do it.
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

jj21

aliBaba - thank you fo rthe advice. I noticed if I follow the protocol here n pump to half erection for 5 mins, then 80% - eventually I am able to pump to a full erection. I also purchased a new input which allows for more girth, makes it a bit easier.

Did you have much success with VED ?

Alibaba

I went from 9" to 6 after the prostatectomy. Wife's first comment after the surgery was "I didn't know it could be so small".  A few days prior to my 90 day post surgery, I saw Dr. Steven Brandes ( Formerly at Wash U. St. Louis)  about the E.D. issue. He threw a fit because Dr. Adam Kibel did not start me on vacuum pump and E.D. meds 2 weeks after surgery. Told me by 90 days most of the loss in size is permanent. Put me on 2 times a day for 30 minutes of cycling. I did that for 2 years and made it back to 7.25". Never got the rest back but progress. Cheers man. Good luck to you.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

jj21

AliBaba - thanks for the advice man. Sorry to hear what happened but at least you gained some back man.

Larry

Some patients just have large penises (especially at the base) I am pretty sure that they make larger VED's WOW, you're making me jealous, I don't have that problem. ;)

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Old Man

Note to all new VED users:

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT HOW TO ASSEMBLE AND USE A VED BEFORE STARTING THERAPY. THIS INCLUES READING BOTH VED PROTOCOLS LISTED IN THE HOME PAGE INDEX BOARDS!! USE THE PROTOCOL THAT APPLIES TO THE MODEL VED YOU HAVE ONE OR THREE MODEL..

Next, be sure to NOT to over pump the vacuum pressure at any time especially when first starting to use a VED. Practice assembling and getting your Dick USED TO THE ADDED PULL OF THE VACUUM BY USING LESS ERECTION STATE AS WELL.

I answer far too many questions why newbie VED users encounter swelling which resulted from over pumping the vacuum. So, use extreme caution with the amount of vacuum used with VED therapy. The more pump up cycles a user can get in the 3 5 minute segments of the 15 minute protocol with mild pressure is much batter overall than using higher pressure and less cycles.

So, bottom line, VED therapy MUST be used with caution at all times. So, read the protocols, forget using the percentages of erection stated in the protocols and instead, simply divide the 3 segments into 3 SAFE pumping and NOT go to full erections

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.