Xehonart implant journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Day 1. Got my 22 cm titan put in by dr eid. Thursday March 7 at 7:30 am.  Was out of the surgery center quick. Staff there were awesome. Doc said everything went really well. I just remember being in the room. Anasesia guy had me sit in a weid position. Thats the last thing i remembered. Then i was awake in another room. Was in a lot of pain. My left abdomen was killing. Same with my dick head area from the catheter. Nurses rubbed some stuff on my dick to help with the pain. Didnt do much imo. Then was wheel chaires out to a cab. Layed down in extreme discomfort. Worst cab ride ever. Stuck in traffic. Seemes like forever getting back to the hotel. I had a nice lady as a medical chaperone helping me. I threw up in a container 2 min before i got to the hotel. Managed to get up with puke all over my beard and hoodie cause i threw up laying down. Walked threw the lobby. Into the elevator and to my room. This was the worst part so far. Soo much pain and i somehow just gutted through it. Threw up 3 seperate times in my room in the first 3 or 4 hours. Then since was able to eat and drink without feeling nausea since. Pain was a bitch and was told by eid first night will suck the most. But was better than i thought. My main problem so far has been my catheter. Just akward at first and dick hole area just hurts. Its more of an irritating pain. I had one spasm earlier. Which was scary. Just like a burning pain which im sure everyones had peeing at some point in their life. Then later on had the spasm 3 times in a row. Which sucked. It got my wrap for my penis soaked in urine. So i changed it with another wrap left in my jockstrap. Sleeping was hard but was able to fall asleep and get 7 hours of sleep. To not my balls have not really hurt much like others say. Just my ledt abdomen, penis head area, and but muscles. Overall a really crap experience. But ive had worse when i broke my leg years ago and was in bed 4 months. Honestly thought it would be worse. Still really crap experience but somewhat manageable for day 1. Also a few things dr eid told me before the surgery. He said most times the device breaks is due to the tubing. Says its the worst part and hes told the manufacturer to improve on it. But says the titan is still the best model today. Said he was gonna seperate the tubes in my balls further apart to prevent them from rubbing to get more use out of it. Also said when i pump to not jerk the pump up. Just to have my hand still and only pump without moving the pump upwards when pumping. Said a lot of guys do this which will wear and tear the tubing more and decrease the lifetime of the pump. Anyways im focusing on hydrating myself as much as i can. Drank two litres of water yesterday and the bottles have my urine filled in them now. Just from emptying my bag. Trying not to move or get out of bed as much as possible. And my appetite is crazy. Just eating a lot of pizza and what not. Might as well cheat from my low carb diet. Ive earned it
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Hawk

Interesting differences between individuals.  I was awake during surgery and had zero pain in recovery or for most of the 4 ride home immediately after recovery.  My catheter was nothing more than an annoyance but my scrotum felt like it was on fire at times for the next few days.

If you are taking narcotic pain meds PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND TAKE LOTS OF STOOL SOFTENERS BEFORE A PROBLEM DEVELOPS, NOT AFTER.  Eating junk food, laying still, and narcotics will bind up your bowels and you do NOT need that on top of your surgical recovery issues.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Xehonart

Sounds good. I have been taking milk of magnesia. Had a good sip from it before i went to bed. Will have another once my chaperone comes by. Its too far away and will require me getting up. But other than that just drinking a lot of water. Some gatorade as well. And yea everyone is different. You're crazy for being awake but at least u dont suffer as much after from the anesthesia
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.

Xehonart

Ive noticed today im farting here and there and releases gas. Its such a pleasant feeling. Dont know if this is good or not??

Hawk

Quote from: Xehonart on March 08, 2019, 09:30:49 AMYou're crazy for being awake but at least u dont suffer as much after from the anesthesia

Trust me, it was actually enjoyable and I am not some exceptional dude that loves gore or pain.  You see nothing gross, you feel absolutely nothing, and the conversation was fun and interesting.

I am sure your nausea was from the general anesthesia.  That takes far more courage than being awake during surgery.

Pfract

Hey xeno! You are now bionic! Congrats. But I would eat proper foods to help with healing, instead of junk like that. You have nothing to gain from it.

You also have a 22cm implant. Curious to see how your measurements are compared to hawk? Saying this in terms of consistency among, results

Xehonart

Yea it was from the anesethia. But glad thats over with. I usually can bear puking but not when your dick and abdomen are in pain. Im eating sandwiches and fruit now. And trying to go for 3l of water todaym did 2l yesterday. Drank a good amount of milk of magnesia not long ago as well. As for size we will see. As long as im above 6 inches im happy. But im guessing cause i can still get arroused andgood blood flow that ill be around 6.5 when all is said and done. Girth wise i was 14cm before so doc said id probably stay the same might gain a cm at most

Xehonart

Side note it actually seems pretty cool being bionic. For the younger guys reading this there is nothing wrong with getting an implant. Especaiily if u have no other choice. Ppl get medical conditions all the time. In our cases its our dicks. Just be glad there is a solution. Eid told me he does young patients all the time as well. Hes done one for a 17 year old even.. But look at the positives with it. Now i will have a working dick. That can get harder than pretty much everyone elses dicks and at will. If say i ejaculate quickly i can still give it to the girl to please her as much as she needs. Im sure like anything it takes time and practice. So ill master the pumping. I have amazing hands anyways. Plus eid said it becomes like second nature. Plus i dont really think most girls would care if they found out. As long as u F~@< them good and for the girls who do care or look at u differently who cares. They have shallow minds and u dont need them. The one girl that knows about my condition doesnt care. And shes happy that im doing something about it and got surgery. So when the time comes im gonna F~@< her brains out any chance i get to appreciate her for helping me through everything. But yea for the younger guys wouldnt u rather have a working dick? Especailly one that can last longer and be harder than everyone elses. And to have the peace of mind to be able to F~@< anytime u want. Plus the word bionic sounds cool. Like youre a hybrid of sorts. And besides its just a couple of tubes in your dick that no one will tell is there. And a small pump in your balls. The resovir is in your stomach so who cares. My whole left leg has titanium and what not in it and literally i forget its even there most days

Pfract

Yeah, I think like that too man on most of your comments!  

SW01

Xehonart. Damn I wish you the best. 180 degrees experience  different from mine. I probably could even do without the pain meds but figured why not. I keep waiting for this storm of pain to show up an none so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have no idea how large a titan he put in me though. My wife did not ask and all he said to her was I will not be disappointed. Will get it at my follow up in 2 weeks though. I like the way it looks so far though.

Good luck and take care.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

Xehonart

Day 2. Woke up with way less pain. Im used to the catheter already. And have a system where i empty the bags into empty water bottles i used. Prob emptied the bag 3 or 4 times yesterday which is good. More hydration the better. Still no pain in testicles. But havnt touched them or looked at them. Other than a few itchy scratches i get from this jockstrap i have on. Most painful place is the head of my penis still. Just have a rhose marks from the tips of the tubes. But penis color looks fine. Not really black and blue. Id say im more deflated than inflated. Penis is a little hard but not too hard. And i can feel the tubing if i feel around. Also since it is afternoon of day 3 as i type this. I did wake up earlier and used the toilet to take a crap. So thats good. It wasnt a fun crap cause still had the catheter in. But managed. Msg dr eid about it and he said its very good news. Anyways ill be on a plane tmmrw and ill be back home tmmrw night. Looking forward to taking the cath out tmmrw and having a bath before i leave. Then maybe start pumping tmmrw nighr when i get back home. Well see. Might just wait till day 4 morning depending on how i feel after the plabe ride

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Xehonart

My dick doesnt seem to pumped like others say. Is this a good thing. Like it feels and looks smaller than i thought. Even tho i got a 22cm titan put in. Both lenght and especially girth wise

Hawk

It is typical for your penis to stick out like an 80% erection after you remove the bandage and cath.  It is from fluid and blood (swelling) around the cylinders not from inflated cylinders.  You will also likely gain length in just the first few weeks.  

If you are not looking partially erect then that is awesome because it means you have literally no swelling.

Xehonart

Oh i see. So the pump is actually deflated and just depends on the swelling. Yea im semi erect. But for sure less than 50%. Looks small and skinny. I have around a 6.25 to 6.5 inch dick. And my phone is a little less than 6 inches long. And when i lut beside my dick id say it comes out to like 4 or 5 inches long. And the girth is not that wide either and i have a 14cm girth pre op. So must be im not too swollen. Still no pain in balls. Hoepfully that doesnt change tmmrw when i take out the cath and have a bath. I want a decent plane ride home. Since ill be sitting in the plane for 5 hours

Hawk

Quote from: Xehonart on March 09, 2019, 01:19:03 PM
Oh i see. So the pump is actually deflated and just depends on the swelling.

Exactly, Dr. Eid completely deflates the cylinders before you leave the OR.  You could get a little backflow but mostly it is fluid and swelling around the cylinders.

Xehonart

Awesome good to know. Also just took another dump haha. So thats good. And one more thing. When i tske the cath out and take the plane or even walking around. Should i keep the jockstrap they gave me on or put on boxers. Where should my dick be pointing?

Hawk

I would wear the jock over your underwear and ALWAYS keep your dick pointing as straight up as possible at this stage when scaring is still forming.  It will contribute to a straight erection and one that points up rather than down at an angle.

Xehonart

Good to know. Mines been point up resting on my stomach at about 1pm

SW01

Good luck and safe travels. Yep mine is pointing straight up if I am standing up and flat against my belly if I lay down. My doc inflated me about 60 percent until I see him for a 2 week checkup.then i can start cycling.

Again wish you the best.

Xehonart

Day 3

Like day 2 just very manageable. Laid down the whole day again as insructed other than when i had to go number 2 on several occasions. Im writing this on day 4 morning. Just took out the cathetar. Was easy. Little bit of burning pain but tolerable. Felt a little dizzy and nauseaus after i took it out. But drank some water and felt fine after a few minutes. Now im sitting in a hot bath. Feels good. No pain at all in balls. I have pretty big ball s i think. Dick is not as hard as it was yesterday. So swelling is slowly going down. Penis head looks very small is my only issue. But once i get pumping and getting blood flow im sure it will look back to its self. No discoloring anywhere in balls or penis. Just a small dot on both penis head sides from tubes. I got 2 hours before i have to check out and go to the airport. Ill just pound back some pain killers. Ill arive home 730 pm mountain time. Ill take another bath then. Thinking of just looking for deflate button then. And start cycling tmmrw. Any tips??

Xehonart

Also dick is pointing straight up basically at noon. Ive read other journals where they were pointing at 2 or 3 for a bit. So is this good for me?

TonySa

Xeho, I think it's good but to early to know where you'll land on an angle until the swelling goes down in a week or so.  Hope the trip goes well!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Xehonart

Just took my first piss without the cathetar post surgery at the airport. Was nervous. Thought it would hurt. But it was honestly was of the nicest pisses i have ever taken. Peed all over the toilet seat tho haha. Bu amazing piss

Xehonart

So got home on day 4. Flight wasnt bad. It was the walk after that sucked. Anyways sat in a hot bath for 15 minutes. Located the pump and deflate. Its hanging low so easy to find. Im sure it will work its way to the back like eid said eventually. Held the deflate area with left hand stern. Pumped with right thumb and pointer finger. Gave it 4 or 5 squeezes. Could hear it going. Then waited a few minutes. And did this process 4 times overall. Gonna guess i did around 20ish pumps. Pain was bearable. But didnt wanna push it first time. What i noticed was my head looks super tiny. Never seen it this small. Should i be worried? usually i have a really big head. And it felt soft. As well girth didnt look wide even tho i should be 14cm. Dick went str8. But the tubes are very noticeable. Left side even more so. Sticks out more guessing cause of the scar tissue. Anyways my dick color looks good. It just looks small and skinny even tho i got a 22cm titan. Im guessing its cause i only had surgery thursday. So it will get better and bigger. And tubes will become less noticable as i go. And head and girth will become bigger? I worry a little but i shouldnt. Eid said its one of the better surgeries hes ever done. Time will tell i guess. At least i found the everything. Balls was sore from pressing the pump as i expected. But not that bad. The catheter was worse tbh. And i pushed the deflate 5 ish times just to be safe that its deflated. Which it worked easily. I dont see any folds in my dick from the tubing. But that can change?? And now have my dick wrapped and in my boxers and jockstrap pointing up at noon. Let me know if im good so far

Hawk

Your evaluation of the size of anything at this point does not mean much at all.  You have not near maxed out the inflation or you could not squeeze the pump and feel it slurp up more fluid.  Your glans is a product of the entire penis being affected by swelling, trauma, and partially inflated cylinders at this point.  Since your glans is part of the spongiosum (which is not implanted with a cylinder), it will respond to the actual sexual stipulation with a natural erection.  And, trust me, you will have no actual sexual stimulation during pumping for the next few weeks unless you are a masochist.

Even though it is early, I do think that mental or physical sexual stimulation will likely make the head engorge even at this point while you are deflated.  

Xehonart

Day 5

Woke up early this morning and balls were burning. Manageable and just took some pain killers and fell back asleep. Woke up later with a text from eid reminding me to pump twice a day and try to get it max and str8 so it doesnt heal on retracted cylinders. So i just took my first bath. I went 20 minutes or so. Overall got more pumps in than yesterday. Pump is pretty hard still. But hot in 25 or so pumps. Got my dick str8 and pumped as much as i could with the pain. Felt the cylinders strecthing. But didnt pump more cause pain was too much. Glans are looking bigger already after last night. But put in a 3 more pumps at the end and held it 3 more minutes and told myslef to deal with the pain. Guess this mindest is one reason why im in crazy shape. Ill try and get to 30 pumps tonite or tmmrws sessions. As long as i improve every session. Again i hit the deflate several times just to make sure. It deflates pretty quick. But im using my weak hand to deflate since it is on the left side of my balls. Just more comfortable. Any tips from anyone? This board is pretty quiet other than Hawk. I'd appreciate more feedback

Pfract

Hey xeno! I think you are pretty much on point with your healing and procedure. Critical part here like you were told is stretching out as best as you can and deal with the pain. That's what a lot of guys say. Hawk is on point too, size right now is hard to gauge precisely.  

Hawk

You will find (it is bound to happen), you will be pumping and as you press hard the pump bulb will shoot out from between your fingers like you were squeezing a hard marble with oil on your fingers.  It is NOT pleasant, especially at this stage.  I used my thumb and first two fingers with the bulb resting in the ridge between the two fingers.  I found that as a section of the scrotum gets tender you can just move the skin and now you have a different patch of skin over the pump bulb.  In time I grew to use my current grip.  I bend my index finger to place on one side and press with my thumb.  It has several advantages.  It gives you a stronger squeeze plus it spreads the force across a larger area of tissue.  Finally, the bent finger gives a pocket or cradle to better secure the bulb from escaping your grip.  I also lightly place my index finger from my other hand on top of the bulb (red arrow on photo) just to assure it will not rocket out of my grip.  Not only is a flying pump uncomfortable but I have to think that it stresses the connection tubing which is the weak point of the Titan implant.

Xehonart

Good to know. Yea ive been using my left hand to hold the top part steady. And same as u but been using pointer instead of index. Just dont wanna stress the tubing like u said. I did lose control once and it did hurt when it moved. Not too bad tho. As for moving the skin when it gets sore from pumping. Didnt think of that thank you. I just know to pump away from the stiches.

Also througout the day ive beem getting random sensation tbroughout my penis. I believe its the tubes. Are they healing? Or expanding the penis? Sometimes it feels goodm some uncomfortable. Some a little tingly or burning.

Lastly got weed today earlier. My dealer was laughing as i barely walked to the door. Told him i pulled my groin. Anyways weed works better for me than the pills. Plus my mind feels good. I think anyone doing this surgery should get some. Get dr eid to start growing

Hawk

I have never had a surgery where you did not get random momentary pains and sensations during healing.  Little stabbing pains like pin pricks etc are very normal as are other pains.  Inflation pain is helped if you are laying down in hot water but I recommend any distraction you can come up with (music, ice water, etc.) to help you extend the time one more minute or one more pump.  This is what will get you to maximum size so do it as early on as possible.  

Remember, it is key to TOTALLY deflate to the point of deforming your penis during this healing scaring phase to stretch the capsul around your cylinder.  If not you could be stuck with auto inflation and erection that cannot be resolved without surgery.  I would always rexdeflate right before going to sleep for the night.

SW01

Glad things are going so well for you. I am still really happy. Called doc today to see what size titan he put in me. Nurse had to call me back and said did not have it in his notes. Ordered up all my medical records from hospital and office to pick up next week. All nurse said is he goes over all that at the 2 week visit. Get a model of pump and makes sure I can deflate and inflate on my own. Till then leave it alone.

I will say for me I had a stretch of right at 6. He said that is where I will be. I am pumped about 50 or so percent. I can tell difference as swelling goes down. I am able to push it down somewhat and this morning actually sit on a toilet and p.

Rough measures from a fat pad I would not at this point push against and I have right at 5 inches. As swelling gets less and I can push it out from body and into bone, I think I will get close to the 6 and maybe better.

I think you were longer than me so you will probably be fine. To soon to tell right now anyway. This is a marathon event not a short sprint. Time will tell our results. I also looked skinnier and oval shaped but at 50 percent that should get better. I still measured my girth at 5. I am hoping with time I can get to 6 and 6.

Have to say I will be happy with anything. Even pumped where I am right now I am harder than I have been in years. Looking at my wife in shower I actually thought about sex. Nice to know I can start continue and finish whatever we want to get into shortly. 3 more weeks. She even looked interested feeling this erection to see how it was.

Still happy here for sure.

Xehonart

Awesome sw01. Yea youre right it isnt a sprint. I'm sure both our dicks will look better than ever. My dick a little bigger with each passing day it seems. And yea i havnt had sex with my dick for a while. So im pretty excited if everything goes to plan. I dont have a wife of a gf like u so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I have no joke around a dozen girls i can msg right now and theyd come over and F~@<. Problem is i want the first time to be with someone more special and the one girl whos close to me and knows. So well see. Prob not gonna happen with her right now

Xehonart

Day 6. Its mid day for me. Although today ilI slept a lot longer. Which is good cause i havnt had much rest for weeks. Anyways burning pain in balls is not too bad. Penis pain is slowly getting better. Penis is starting to look a little longer and wider. Swelling going a little down. But now i can squeeze my dick and feel the tubing without too much pain. Feels different but you get used to it. Feels like the top and bottom part of my dick is flat and sides are rounder probably to do with the tubing.

As for my cycle. Popped a perc. An advil. And smoked a joint before i got into the tub. Pumping is improving each session it seems. As i hit 12 before i took a break. Other sessions i was doing around 5 pumps. Anyways i got up to 30ish. Then the dick got painful. More pain in the top of the dick for me. Went 2 minutes. And pumped 3 more. Went two minutes and pumped another 2. Then pumped 1 final one and withstood the pain on that for about a minute. Then deflated. I deflated this tine with one hand and other hand on penis cause i wanted to squeeze and make sure its as deflated as it could. Overall best session as i hit 35 pumps. Could feel the dick expanding which is why i was in pain. Dick looked biggest its been post op. Looks wider. Head is getting a little bigger. Still a ways to go tho to get my nice looking dick back. And when i can get arroused in a few weeks or so im excited to see how much bigger it will be

Pfract

Popped a percocet and smoked a blunt? How were you feeling after that? :o  

Hawk

I might be misreading, but it seems you are not inflating and holding for 20 minutes twice a day.  That has always been Dr. Eids instruction.  Am I misreading your posts?

Also, just for clarity, and to keep from confusing other readers, you are not feeling tubing in your penis.  There is no tubing or tubes in your penis, there are cylinders in your penis.  Tubing is what connects the pump to the reservoir and cylinders and what transfers the fluid from the reservoir to the cylinders.  It Titans the cylinders are considered near indestructible.  The tubing is vulnerable.

Xehonart

I thought it was 2 15 minute sessions hawk? Anyways Ill try for 20 from now on.  And my bad. K ive been meanining cylinders this whole time then

SW01

Hope all is still going good with you. Things are great on my end. Still pumped about halfway but swelling is all gone. Still do not think I could pump this up. Every day though the pump is easier to feel so swelling is pretty much gonethere to.

Just waiting till follow up doc visit next week and instructions on cycling.

Think I will take advice from others on here. Stay positive, not worry about what I look like right now. Concentrate on healing. Worry about growth over the next few months of pumping.  

Xehonart

Day 10 post op

The last few days my pain has contiued to go down. Really minimal pain/burning in balls. Penis pain down to minimal. Walking a little better. Still not 100%. Hard to walk normal with a semi erect penis pointing up and held by yours boxers/jock string.

Anyways. Few changes ive noticed. Other than pain going down. My pumping was 30 to 35 to now around 25. I believe it is because im getting better pumps in and the pump is starting to break in. What else would it be? Is this good or bad. I think its good the less pumps it takes to get hard.

Next im begun feeling and suqeezing the cylinders. They are most sore near the bottom area and where dick attaches with body. Since ive had my dick pointing up the whole time it feel like the cylinders are more flat here. Also the cylinders on the left side are more rotated towards the bottom of the penis. Where the right side are rotated towards the top. Will they both rotate more towards center of the side of my penis?

Lastly size in glans and girth and length all look better each day. Last pump i thought of F^@$!ng and got my Glans a little arroused and it increased a little.

Doc says its all normal. Your thoughts hawk and co

Xehonart

Also and fyi dr. Eid said to have your dick pointing up towards belly button for at least first two weeks post op.

So hopefully in the coming days after i get my sutures removed i csm start walking around and what not with my dick pointing down haha. Cant wait

Xehonart

Also i cant see or feel all the scar tissue. What happened to all of it?

Hawk

Without surgical notes, you will not be sure but if you had a bend, he could have made some incisions in one side of the base of the tunica to release/expand the plaque.  That could account for why you are sorer near the base especially if it is more on one side.  That was my case and Dr. Eid often does that if there is a bend.

Your assessment of why you have fewer pumps is probably correct.  As long as you are pumping enough (volume and time) to feel significant discomfort and stretch you are doing fine at this point.  Also, remember to totally deflate so you also stretch the reservoir capsule.  I especially deflated to the max right before I went to sleep at night.  When totally deflated your cylinders will both flatten and dogear at some random points so the feel of each side might vary.  It is not an issue because they soften some and you will probably carry a small amount of fluid in the cylinders later on.

I am not sure why you cannot feel previous scar tissue unless it was in the cavernosa rather than on the tunica.

Xehonart

Thanks for the response. Dr eid told me all my happenings so far are normal and i will havea great recovery. But i still always wanna make sure lol. Yea my scar tissue was always on the outer layer i thought. No idea ill ask dr eid. But i know my scar tissue was always soft amd flexible and never really calcified after all the years.

One thing to note. Tonight and day 10. My session was the least painful so far. I got to about 30 pumps. The first 15 got me pretty hard. Last bit the squeezes were harder to get fluid in. Im slowly mastering the squeeze.

Also i got my glans the biggest ive seen post op. Was thinking of smashing some girls i know. Really visualized it while my dick is pumped. And i looked down and could feel a little blood filling it up. It looked bigger and vibrant. Not yet close as big as pre op but exciting cause i got semi arroused and now im excited to see how it looks as each passing day. If everything goes well i think ill be bigger than before all around.  

TonySa

Congrats xeo, sounds like great progress!

SW01

Glad things are going so good. I cant do anything but point up. Still about 50 percent inflated still. Will be glad to start cycling. Probably do it in the hot tub at least at night. Tips are well up into the glans. Actually a little nervous about shoving them further up into the tip. Hopefully when i cycle everything gets bigger slowly. My only thought is i had a large glans. I can still move it and inflate it a small amount when i keigel so hope thst comes back wheni am horny.

Whatever happens still happy to have a hard one.

Best.

Xehonart

Day 12

Pumping is slowly getting easier. But the cycling is starting to become a chore. Pumping around 25 to get the pain and stretch. Than the pumps are hard to get fluid in at this point. My balls on the left side where im pumping are very sensitive and sore. Once my stitches come off im gonna stary applying cream on them and on my dick. Dick still gets some sensations of pain. But im slowly noticing my Dick begininng to thicken and grow. Bottom part of dick still flat but slowly improving. But all this is normal and i think im on a good pace. I attached pictures of my dick. The one angle may appear the cylinder is popping out but its actually my vein on that side. This is how i am fully deflated. Still think there is some swelling inside and two more days until i get stiches taken out and dont have to wear my sick pointing up yay. I measured only the length not really that hard pressed and got 5.5. I should end up somewhere between 6.25 and 6.5 eventually. And girth will be 5.5 to 6. When i am pumped i havnt measured yet. Ill do so tmmrw. But it is definately bigger and wider. Still flat looking. But when i can fully get sensation back and get arroused hopefully its a throbbing juicy looking dick for the ladies to eat up. Base when pumped is definately much wider than preop tho. Everything else is smaller so far. Let me know what you all thinkftp://

Xehonart

Xehonart

Here are pics of my dick preop with a cock ring. U can kind of see some of my peyronies on the left side. But still this wasnt strong enough for penetration. I want my dick to get to this again but now harder. I have only 79 percent on the left side and 85 percent on the right side retaining blood flow.  

Xehonart

Sorry the cock ring ones are bad pics. More of my head. Actually screenshots from a video lol. But you can see how big it is and the color of my dick looks a lot better. Guessing my post op dick looks dry and lighter do to lack of blood flow. So it will improve with time

Hawk

Great pics!  Part of that "dryness" is just the intense disinfectant scrub in the OR on top of what you used for days prior to surgery.  I even developed a bit of peeling skin a few weeks out.  

In regard to not wearing it up after the stitches are out, I personally would NEVER wear it with the base pressed down.  I do like an upside-down "J" where the base actually starts up then curves down.  I would also wear it to the side and up at a 45-degree angle.  I would just avoid downward pressure on the crus because that is what supports the natural upward pointing erection.  It is less likely to be an issue without any rear tip extenders but even without any RTE's the last part of the cylinders do not inflate.  If the scar capsule in the crus stretches the tips will not tightly fill them and your erection will tend to point more downward.  I would say that is more an aesthetics thing rather than a functional issue but if you can avoid it I am sure you would prefer to do so.