Are extra cylinders necessary for success?

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

My current VED only has 1 standard cylinder. My uro recommended it as a cheaper option.

Is it necessary to have all 3 cylinders ? I'm willing to purchase an expensive 3 cylinder VED if it really is worth the money.

Would be interested to hear your opinions.

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Old Man

jj21:

No, it is NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY THAT YOU HAVE A THREE CYLINDER VED FOR Peyronies Disease OR ED THERAPY.

VED therapy can be accomplished using either model of VED. The option to use either is based entirely on the severity of your symptoms. You have to do some research of your symptoms  to help you determine  which you believe would work best for you.

The one cylinder VED (Old Osbon Erecaid Esteem) was the one cylinder model that I used for just over a year of almost daily use. It got rid of my medium severe case of Peyronies Disease. The protocol for using a one cylinder (Augusts Vitality) is listed in one of the VED board topics/threads which explains in detail a suggested regimen for those VEDs.

The three cylinder VED (Augusta models) protocol is also listed in the home page index along with the one cylinder Vitality VED. You should read both protocols to help you decide which model would work best. In addition, you should do some research among the many posts regarding how many members have used both models. Compare your case of Peyronies Disease against these posts to see whether or not one or other would help you decide which would help you.

There are many success stories among the many posts on the main forum. so make notes when questions appear that peak your interest as you read them. Then post those on the main forum and ask for a help too. You will find that many members will be very glad to assist you in your quest for the model that you select.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

jj21

OldMan - thanks a lot.. Was just reading some of yoru old posts - you've been through a lot.

Cheers, for spreading the knowledge and positivity here.

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).