Propanolol, injury and other factors

Previous topic - Next topic

BAtBAt

Hi,

To this day and after 6 months of constant efforts and lots of doctors I still do not have a full medical confirmation whether I have Peyronie's or not but I do believe I am in the acute stage and facing lots of plaque ahead...

I can tell that what I now consider a Peyronie's inflammation/acute stage started from multiple acute injuries and bends to my penis during sex and the improper healing and other conditions..

I definitely believe that my main cause to trigger this was because I was given (without any doctor supervision or knowledge) a few Propanolol pills which are multiple sudden withdrawals. You can read hundreds of studies that mention the Propanolol sudden withdrawal. I think I had other issues from it.

Aside that, poor diet and rest, lots of stress and smoking, little exercise, no sun no Vitamin E.

Still might have a venous leak and I have no physical libido whatsoever and have issues ahead. I do suspect to have developed a varicocele from the injury and currently I have lost muscle mass with no explanation, which can be an explanation for reduced T. (TBC by more tests)

Now I am again up trying and doing everything I can to change this. Still to this day I have not managed to receive the any treatment or more clear diagnosis in spite of the efforts but I have big trust and hopes to improve all this and make some justice.

23 yo. Sympt 6m ago. Diag, possible pre-/peyroines and v leak after injuries. Had 2US, MRI, +5 doc & 6 urolog, 1 and

ED, sensation & natural or night erect loss, wid&leng loss, hard flaccid, hourglas inde, scars/lumps, no curv
TBC France Androlo